[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally got around to playing this, it has a weird mix of gameplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Beyond-Good-and-Evil.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Beyond-Good-and-Evil.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
I finally got around to playing this, it has a weird mix of gameplay and art elements but it was still a damn good game.

So what ever happened to the sequel? Is it still a possibility, or are we better off not getting it since they would butcher it anyway.
>>
ubisoft just filed to renew the copyright

JAAAAAAADE
>>
>>333204689
>Is it still a possibility
No. Ancel is a bitch and everyone hates him in the industry
>>
It's officially still in development. I don't know what Ancel is doing at Ubisoft if not that.
>>
>>333205393
inb4 assassin's creed with a BG&E skin slapped onto it
>>
>>333205459
I had no idea who he was but I was just reading the wiki of the game and it says this
>"The game was also shortened by removing long periods of exploration, due to Ancel's dislike of this aspect of gameplay in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker."

wonder how that would have turned out
>>
>>333205693
Would've been the same game with a lot more water.
>>
It's on the xbox one backward compatible list. Should I get it?
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 239x211
>>333205608
no uncle porkins either
>>
>>333205775
I wouldn't mind at all, I liked going around in the hovercraft
>>
>>333204689
Saw a recent interview of Ancel recently, apparently they're still working on it. What made me laugh is how he said "we don't want to make the same kind of game twice". Coming from Ubisoft, that's rich
>>
>>333205784
Yes
>>
>>333205821
Personally I enjoyed the density of it all, made the world feel more alive. I also hate Wind Waker though.
>>
>>333205784
if you like action/adventure console games then yes, though the first 20 minutes or so makes you feel like the game is gonna be bad, once you get your boat it really picks up.
>>
>>333205775
I figured it would be like a small jungle you can go to, to solve puzzles and take more animal pictures.
>>
What's inside the "chest" in the akuda bar (not the one you can open by spying on the shark) ? Never got to open it.
>>
>>333206454
Disks, I think
>>
>>333206454
there was a mdisk that allowed you to play a multiplayer version of the disc game.

not sure if that means the air hockey game or the pearl game you get for getting all the pearls
>>
>>333204689
Ubi just renewed the copyright and its been rumored Nintendo is funding them for an NX exclusive sequel
>>
>>333205693
The game didn't waste a tiny bit of space, it was perfect the way it is
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.