[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming Headphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 233624747247.jpg (242 KB, 1600x1229) Image search: [Google]
233624747247.jpg
242 KB, 1600x1229
I am looking to purchase a few new pairs of headphones for me and my wife. The last pair of turtle beaches i had, the people in my parties could hear unwanted noise coming through my mic like traffic outside, or people talking. Any suggestions?
>>
If I am posting this on the wrong board let me know. Not quite sure where wold be the best place to bring this up.
>>
would*
>>
ATH M50x and a microphone
>>
>>333204457
i will look into these thank you.
>>
for the love of god please don't fall for the M50x meme

the most bang for your buck cans out there are the Philips SHP9500s

pair them with a V-MODA BoomPro and you should be golden until you decide to invest $300+ into an audio setup

it wouldn't hurt to get a DAC/amp either, I'd recommend the Fiio E10K if you can spare 75 bucks but you should be fine even without it
>>
DT 990 pro

I got ATH M50x last week and they are absolute trash compared to even my JVC HARX700
>>
>>333205781
This. M50x are great for people listening to their first pair of not-shit headphones, but there are superior alternatives out there for that price, and the BoomPro is better than any mic you can get built into a gaming headset.

A slightly more expensive alternative is the Sennheiser 558, plus this mod.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MvN-FI5I8c

The 9500 is more bassy, the 558 is cleaner. You can compare their sound signatures here to see which style you like better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1GPNMJ1bS8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgcTEPyBvSg
>>
>>333204736
Don't fall for the memephones
>>
Get either AD700Xs or 900Xs if you can find the latter cheap enough.
>>
>>333203773
>gaming headphones

all shit

get a real set of headphones from a real brand.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.