[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The moment this game's PC version is significantly better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 2707085-image.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2707085-image.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
The moment this game's PC version is significantly better than SFV.

Even with the random crashes.
>>
>>333200932
Too bad the gameplay is utter shit
>>
>>333200932
Why are all pcfats so shit online
>>
I've not been able to find an online game once
>>
>>333201324
> Do all the trials and dojo stuff
> Win at arcade
> Okay let's go online
> Ladder just reset
> Get demolished online

Okay this game is... hard
>>
>>333200932
I bought SFV and have been defending it on forums despite its flaws, mostly under the banner of "caveat emptor". I acknowledge mistakes have been made on Capcom's part, but I believe the game is good and will only get better. Well, I hope so.

As for Killer Instinct....I've tried it briefly because I haven't had much time yet. i have to say, the benchmark tool gave my toaster a top score. I can not even run SFV's training mode at a steady 60 fps. I have no idea why, because I like the way KI looks more.

Unfortunately I don't feel like spending money on KI right now and it's a combo system I really don't understand anything of yet, so I'll likely not get into it. It's a shame.
>>
>>333200932
> UWP vs non-UWP/Win32

Yeah, Anon. KI stays losing until MS unfucks their PC port.
>>
It's optimised really well, runs much better on my laptop than SFV does.
>>
>>333201324
>artificial difficulty race
>>
It's out on PC?
>>
>>333202532
Since two weeks ago iirc.

But only on Windows 10.
>>
>>333200932
dam those over designed characters make me not want to play new fighting game
>>
Can't play it. Tried doing the upgrade but Windows shits the bed, causing the start menu, taskbar, and all win10 apps to fail to work because my user profile is located off my install drive. Only option left for me is to make a separate partition JUST to play this, but I don't see the value in that, unless there's another way to get this game.
>>
>>333202318
Isn't saberwolf free for everyone then they rotate 1 character per week

so you can still practice and play
>>
File: 1411433887720.png (269 KB, 519x373) Image search: [Google]
1411433887720.png
269 KB, 519x373
>>333205758
>User profile is located off of the install drive

nigga what the fuck are you doing?

You can also open regedit and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList.

lets say your secondary drive is "IMAFUCKINGFAGGOT"

In that folder, change the Default key to IMAFUCKINGFAGGOT:\Users\Default
the Public key to IMAFUCKINGFAGGOT:\Users\Public\
and the ProfilesDirectory to IMAFUCKINGFAGGOT:\Users )
>>
>>333205018
So play the guy who is just ice, or fire, or black, or dog.
>>
Too bad you have to jump through hoops to get online to work.
>>
>>333206362
only if you have a jacked up Toredo address
>>
>>333206245
I tried that, Windows 10 just prevents me from modifying those registry values, and every method I've tried to fix the problem(even making NTFS junctions) either fails to work or breaks taskbar/apps.
>>
File: 1459186156800.jpg (836 KB, 1000x1115) Image search: [Google]
1459186156800.jpg
836 KB, 1000x1115
But does it have fang?
>>
Still can't play it because it runs too fast due to unlocked frame rate..not worth adjusting screen frequency everytime I wanna try it out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.