[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ME3_Cover_Art.png (1 MB, 763x1078) Image search: [Google]
ME3_Cover_Art.png
1 MB, 763x1078
What went wrong, /v/?
>>
it wasn't so much the shitty ending itself that pissed me off, but bioware being an absolute dick towards the community for not liking it.
>>
Changing the main writer midway
>>
Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.

So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL
>>
Changing the main writer midway and rushing a new shittier ending in less than three weeks when the first ending was leaked
>>
The game lost me at the end of the ME1.
>>
>>333194843 cont.
The writing was totally shit.
>>
>>333195392
All the Mass Effects are trash
>>
File: 1458277560651.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458277560651.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>333192459
>Reapers in ME1 say that you really can't do anything to stop them and you will at best delay them
>ME3, this was actually the case.
>>
>>333192459

Same thing that happened to Dead Space 3. They just kept dumbing it down to the point that it started to feel like a mobile game, there was no exploration like in ME1 in 2 and 3 all you did was fly to a planet, watch cutscene, be paragon or renegadr, shoot everything that moves, leave and then rinse and repeat. The ending didn't bother me at all, only reason the whole debacle got so big was because of reddit and other shit sites where everyone agrees with everyone else because of upvotes.
>>
>>333192459
Everything
>>
File: mad.png (515 KB, 880x699) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
515 KB, 880x699
Let's make Mass Effect great again https://amp.twimg.com/v/1d8ca60b-fd6f-4152-9753-4c9356eeb9bc
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.