[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you still have it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
File: r4ds__67673_zoom.jpg (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
r4ds__67673_zoom.jpg
40 KB, 300x300
Do you still have it?
>>
I still have some R4 knockoffs. I still use my DSTWO.
>>
>>333192346
Yep. Still have the original box.
>>
I had an EZV.
>>
I have a whole bunch of these niggers.
>>
>>333192346
Yeah, its the 3DS gold one. i cant think of any more games to put on it. Any hidden good games that are not the obvious ones?
>>
Yep. Still works
>>
File: P149_1[1].jpg (69 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
P149_1[1].jpg
69 KB, 224x224
Been using this although I have a feeling its a clone because of slowdown in some games (compared to original carts) would the acekard 2i be better? anyone here have an acekard 2i can tell me if it runs games well?
>>
M3 Sakura here
>>
Yes. Don't have a Ds anymore though.
>>
>>333192346
I have one of those originals
>>
Would you guys recommended buying a used DS and R4 off Ebay?
>>
DSTwo master race here. Feels good having not given a single dime to Nintendo
>>
>>333193609

You must be a poorfag. Well if you don't have a 3DS that's a good plan, there's a ton of content there you can dig into.
>>
>>333192346
My R4 broke a while back, so I got a CycloDS. I still have it. Downloaded a bunch of Mario and puzzle games and have it to my grandma.
>>
Yeah it's in my DSi XL.

I downloaded so many games I didn't know what to play. Ended up never sticking with one game. Never finished any apart from Dragon Quest (The Angel one).

Hence why I won't pirate on my 3DS.
>>
>>333193260
Is acekard the one with built in storage and a usb port?
>>
>>333193260

If it says RTS on the card and has the .cn link it should be legit.

All r4 cards are "clones" these days, the original hasn't been in production for years.
>>
Have it. Couldnt use it for months because nintendo patched it. When I installed cfw I unblocked my r4 card
>>
>>333192346
I first got an R4 a long while back, but it seemed to be a fake since it couldn't handle some games well. I didn't realize fakes were common at the time. I ended up giving that one to a friend and getting a iCycloDS as the first replacement. It worked fine for the longest while, but development for it ended fairly quickly. I only use that one on my DS Lite for Pokemon GBA cartridges and rom injection for moving the Pokemon to the DS games with an EZ-Flash 3in1.

I now have a Supercard DSTWO that I use with my DSi XL. It functions on the 3DS, but the 3DS ends up blurring DS games because of the resolution not matching well or whatever. Full size blurs it out and actual resolution makes the screen smaller than playing it anywhere else.

>>333193609
I'm not going to say no, but be careful. Some of the DS systems, mainly the DS Lite models, had a problem where the hinge can easily break over time no matter how gently you treat it. Other models seem to be fine, but make sure you aren't sold one with a broken hinge. If you're talking 3DS, then maybe it might be okay. I remember Gamestop having a sale for 2DS systems for $50 - $60 or so not too long ago.
>>
>>333193609
Buy a new Dsi you stupid mandril
A new R4 shouldn't be hard to get either
http://www.r4isdhc.com/
>>
>>333193693
My DSTWO doesn't work on my 3DS for some reason. I think it's too thick for the cartridge slot.
>>
>>333192346
>being a filthy R4 pleb
I did a hex search and confirmed, my DSTwo is lmaoing at your life
>>
accidentally system updated my dsi so i stopped using my r4i not sure if you can downgrade yet
>>
File: 1459044523369.jpg (49 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1459044523369.jpg
49 KB, 470x470
>>333194324
Why get a DSTwo when this R4 works perfectly with every game
http://www.r4isdhc.com/
>>
>>333194526
I stopped updating my Dsi, since they killed online. Why would you update it anyways? unless you have Dsi ware.
>>
I have 3DS one.
>>
File: TerraCelesKefkaCostumes.jpg (87 KB, 800x631) Image search: [Google]
TerraCelesKefkaCostumes.jpg
87 KB, 800x631
>>333192346
Any /v/-approved websites to purchase one? I just get shady Chinese sites and my bank won't process the transaction. Or is ebay the best bet?
>>
Yes, in fact Its the main reason I hacked my 3DS since my DS Lite hinges are fucked
>>
>>333194612
GBA
>>
>tfw your DSTWO doesn't work anymore

How the fuck do I fix this?
>>
Yes.

How do i play castlevania portrait of ruin without crashing all the time with this shit?
>>
>>333194612
[You may only view this post if you are an R4 Gold Pro member]
>>
>>333195213
Eh, I already played everything GBa had to offer, but good for you.
>>
>>333195307
By buying a new one.
#rekt
>>
>>333194753
i really dont know
>>
>>333195734
What's the best site to buy one from?
>>
>>333196078
Shoptemp.net is a site that compares flashcart retailers by territory, it's pretty useful.
They used to be a retailer themselves but had to close shop.
>>
>>333196658
>They used to be a retailer themselves but had to close shop.

Shouldn't it just be temp.net then?
>>
>>333195213

>not having a 3DS with CFW by now
>>
>>333192346
Not only have it. Use it.
8 player mk ds with friends.
We actually look like a Nintendo advert but it's okay because it's fun.
>>
yes, and the box. I have a real original one too, not some chink knockoff without the spring in the microSD slot.
>>
i have one but i doesn't work on my cfw 3ds xl.
>>
>tfw my flashcard broke
>tfw can't buy another one for at least a few weeks
>>
>>333198252
Did you look up how to unblock r4 cards? Or is it an ds only cart that never worked on a 3ds?
>>
Why wouldn't I? Do I still use it though? No I don't.
>>
>realhotstuff is gone

Where in the fuck am I supposed to buy these things from now? All of the other places are shit.
>>
>>333193609
Just get an emulator on your phone, bonus for not looking like an autist in public
>>
>>333198694
Touch screen controls play like ass for emulation.
>>
>>333198639
http://www.nds-card.com/
>>
>>333198449
It's a ds cart that has never worked on my 3ds since launch.
Pretty sure i'm sol using it to play ds games on my xl unless i buy another one.
>>
>>333192346
>R4
>not M3
fucking plebian
>>
>>333198831
I mean one that ships from USA
>>
>>333199057
Oh. No idea then, sorry.
>>
I'm playing a pokemon hack on my dstwo right now actually
>>
>>333199057
go to ebay, search nds microsd
>>
>>333192346
>Only DS flashcart I have is a really old one, so installing flashcart time warp won't do anything
Fuck. I'll get a SCDS2 "someday".
>>
>>333199057
I think Gbatemp has links where to buy stuff. I'm not sure, I haven't been there in a year.
>>
I lost my r4i and my dsi when we were moving the last of our things. I had it with me and sat it on the counter of the old place and my dad passed out and hit his head and almost died so I forgot it. When we went back it was gone.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.