[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any proof on why you think X1 is the worst system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 2823114-xbone.jpg (38 KB, 960x450) Image search: [Google]
2823114-xbone.jpg
38 KB, 960x450
Do you have any proof on why you think X1 is the worst system this generation.
>>
>>333192149
No, it's actually good anon.
>>
questions end in question marks
>>
>>333192149
Tried to do too many things. Game installs take much longer than ps4. 900p. Lack of exclusives.
>>
Been there and done that. Sold it. PS4 looks better, runs better and has better exclusives.
>>
>>333192789
Sentences begin with capitalization and end in dots.
>>
>>333193046

It's "ends with dots." Ya dingus.
>>
>>333192149
this entire gen is embarrassingly bad. the ps4 is the only one that I don't entirely hate.
anyways, the xbox 1 is overpriced, has no exclusives and they tried to shove a stupid spyware gimmick on you only to back out too late.
>>
>do you have any proof why you have an opinon?
>>
The X1 is all I game on besides Android
>>
>>333192872
If we include exclusives shared with PC, I feel like the library is much stronger than PS4
>>
>>333193382
People act like the games also on PC don't count. They forget to mention that PC communities tend to be Dead on Arrival.

Titanfall, Evolve, and even sadly Plants Vs Zombies: Garden warfare 2 (Literally only 10k copies sold on PC against 500k alone on Xbox One).

My friends get so assmad because I'll buy games on Xbox before I'll buy them on PC even tho PC communities almost always have the inferior community numbers.
>>
File: the only answer.jpg (14 KB, 274x220) Image search: [Google]
the only answer.jpg
14 KB, 274x220
>>333192149
it's just a ps4 by microsoft

PC + WiiU is the real deal imo
>>
>>333192149
PC has superior "backwards compatibility" in that you can emulate all the best games to have ever existed.
PS4 has both western and eastern support rather than just western games only.
Wii U lacks multiplatform games but instead has more exclusives.

Wii U is the only one the XBone can compete with from a library perspective, but that is thrown out the window if you consider owning 2 systems, making the Wii U a lot more valuable than the Xbone.
>>
>>333194026

>WiiU

Is it 2014 again? Seriously Nintendo hasn't done shit in going on 2 years. They better show out this E3 or they are in for a world of shit.
>>
-online fees
-worse exclusives than PS4/Wii U
>>
>>333193046
>end in dots

Full stops you fucking inbred.
>>
>>333193875
>Titanfall, Evolve
Why are you mentioning games that are dead on arrival for all systems?
>>
File: 1459801803743.jpg (192 KB, 724x752) Image search: [Google]
1459801803743.jpg
192 KB, 724x752
>>333192149
Because I can't afford it
>>
>>333194231

Neither of those games have 15 minute queue times on either console, while they are well and above that queue time on PC. You can call it as you like, I actually know the truth so your hot opinion is lost to me.
>>
>>333194182
Don't forget that it will be lucky to have exclusives now that M$ is refocusing on PC.
>>
>>333194469
EA is the publisher.
people don't want to install origin on their computer because they distrust it and it's inconvenient.
most pc gamers also aren't as easily wowed in general. we'll just leave the game if it's not interesting.
>>
>>333194174
I own a wiiu and even I agree with you.
>>
>>333193145
>Sentences ends with dots

Inb4 merely pretending.
>>
File: Gigantic_Tripp.jpg (471 KB, 872x490) Image search: [Google]
Gigantic_Tripp.jpg
471 KB, 872x490
>>333194497

>M$ is refocusing on PC

Nah, they want more crossplatform play. Which is awesome since Gigantic benefits heavily from it. Also M+KB support for X1 down the road.

X1 is going to turn into a cheap easily accessible PC that anyone could get and play on instead of investing over a grand for a PC. I'm all for it. PC has such diverse hardware at this point it's impossible to play everything and anything new without glitches, bugs, and straight up crashing to desktop. I'd rather just load up my games on X1 and know they work.

Also Gigantic is one of the best games of the year. If it gets the exposure it needs from Microsoft at E3 and releases some kind of open beta after E3 it'll be a huge hit.
>>
>>333192149
Both PS4 and Xbone are shit, the xbone is just more shit because the hardware is shittier.
shit
>>
>>333194469
The last time I tried to play Titanfall the queue time was over half an hour. I guess its just an inconsistent experience, although you are probably the only one I've heard a positive experience from.

I'll admit Evolve was hearsay though since I wasn't willing to pay over $200 for less content than you would generally find in a $60 game without DLC.
>>
>>333194807

>Putting PC gamers on a pedestal

These are the same people who play Dota 2, Minecraft, and Warframe non-stop you are claiming as high quality loving members of our hobby. Seriously fuck you and your delusion. PC gaming is the worst fanbase by far. You have to get into niche games on PC to find decent communities. PC is almost as accessible as mobile gaming and it shows. You're not fooling me anon.
>>
Xbone and PS4 are pretty equal (yes, there are differences), but the average player isn't going to care about 1080 vs 900. It's not THAT huge of a difference.

For me, I just can't stand the Xbox controller. Never could. Also, the Xbone takes a fucking fortnight to start up and shut down. That shit alone pisses me off.

It's not the worst, but it's definitely not as wonderful as the 360 was in terms of the Sony v MS contest.

I just feel bad for Nintendo. The Wii U has some legit fun games as well as classic franchises, but no one owns a Wii U, and no one is developing for it. It could have probably done a lot better with a new name, or a lower price point, or a non-gimmicky controller that's required. Or all three.
>>
>>333192898
Aside from bloodborne, what exclusives are better?
>>
>>333195135

2K is a bunch of fucking jew bags that got what was coming to them. Regardless Turtle Rock made a sweet game that 2K didn't allow to flesh out without it having pricetags on everything they did.

Evolve sold well enough and our voices were heard. It's possible we get a non-jew Evolve 2 down the road.
>>
>>333192149
Proof on why I think it's bad? Well I guess I can't prove what I'm thinking about to you so no.
>>
>>333195160
PC gaming is bizarre because there's lots of poor retards that are on it because they're poor and it provides the best experience for being poor.
but the people that try out new things and mod are by far the most picky and will leave your game in an instant. That's what's great about it. It actually includes everyone instead of just the mass market. PC gaming is about freedom, even for retards.
>>
>>333192149
>inferior hardware
>shit games (besides forza)
>horrendous launch
>spawts spawts tv tv tv spawts call of duty
>even ms doesnt want it anymore
the only good thing that came from this piece of shit is the godlike pad.
>>
>>333194905
>Nah, they want more crossplatform play.
Crossplatform doesn't exist without the game being on both platforms anon... I don't know how you are trying to argue against M$ refocusing on PC. Every "exclusive" I've looked at so far has switched to being released on PC also.

I'm not saying Xbone won't get games, but that they won't be exclusive to Xbone. If you own a PC, you wouldn't have a reason to own a Xbone.
>>
>>333192149
Well I don't own a Wii U so I can't really compare it to that but I do own both the PS4 and Xbox One and the Xbox One is the worse of the two.
>>333193875
>Plants Vs Zombies: Garden warfare 2
That's on PS4 as well m8, even the original eventually made it to PS4 with better graphics and framerate.

>>333195281
Outside of Bloodborne they're basically the same, most of my PS4 library is games I could have bought on Xbox One as well.

PS4 runs multiplatforms better though so there's that.
>>
>>333195354
>It's possible we get a non-jew Evolve 2 down the road.
I hope so because I was actually looking forward to playing the first one. They really need to bite the bullet and package the game with all the DLC for $30. They have made the main game dirt cheap, but they can't trick me into being Jewed with that damn overpriced DLC...
>>
>>333192149
I'd buy one but I can't figure out why I'd want to. The only "exclusive" it had I wanted to play was Rise of Tomb Raider and it ended up being on 360 (and shit, incidentally.)

I was cautiously hype about Quantum Break but now that looks like shit..

Honestly I have no problem pissing my moneg away but I legit cannot think of one single reason I should buy this thing when I don't like FPS or racing games. Though I will concede Forza games always do look pretty.
>>
>>333195915
>Outside of Bloodborne they're basically the same
If you play western games only, sure. Games I own that can't be bought on Xbone include Akiba's Trip, Bloodborne, Digimon, Dragon Quest Heroes, FFXIV ARR, Omega Quintet, Onechanbara, One Piece PW3, Witch and the Hundred Knight, Disgaea 5, SK Estival Versus, and the SAO games. Ignoring your personal preference for which games are deemed "good", the PS4's library is far from a 1:1 to the Xbone's.
>>
>>333196924
Seriously this retards need to stop piping the bloodborne meme

PCucks are just still booty blasted they dont get to play it and thats all they ever mention. The majority of them hate western shit to but never admit it afraid of outing themselves.
>>
>>333196924
I own both the PS4 and Xbox One, none of those games interest me at all. You might like them but they're not super popular in the west.

I love Bloodborne though, and even without Bloodborne I'd still prefer the PS4 for reasons previously mentioned.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.