[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to Best Buy recently and snapped a few photos in the vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: vitanogaems.jpg (469 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
vitanogaems.jpg
469 KB, 1600x900
Went to Best Buy recently and snapped a few photos in the vidya section I thought you guys might find amusing.

Pic related.

To Start: What went wrong? : Vita Edition
>>
File: delayedgaems.jpg (521 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
delayedgaems.jpg
521 KB, 1600x900
Next up: Notice anything strange about the dates on these pre-order cards?
>>
File: pcgaemsnoshelf.jpg (479 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
pcgaemsnoshelf.jpg
479 KB, 1600x900
>>333191861
And here we have the PC games selection.

I find it strange how they had all the room in the world for those cards but just through the physical boxes down on the floor like you're in some kind of bazaar / swapmeet.
>>
File: blizzardmonopolyonpcgaems.jpg (586 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
blizzardmonopolyonpcgaems.jpg
586 KB, 1600x900
>>333192035
And one more I thought I'd share:

The space above the PC games on the floor.

Clearly Blizzard IS PC games.
>>
oh look it's the daily what went le wrong vita lelele ecksdee thread. thanks for making the daily what le went le wrong excks dee vita thread.

- mobile gaming
- sony can only make mediocre games anymore
- proprietary memory cards that cost more than usual memory cards

now wasn't that thread interesting? aren't you glad you made it?
>>
>>333192426
do you love your vita?
>>
>>333192426
The thread isn't solely about the vita you asshurt sonygger
>>
I don't get what point you're trying to get across OP. That deva suck at keeping promises, or that your Best Buy that you shop at doesn't pay much attention to their gaming section? Either way your autism is showing with how you're trying to go about either of those
>>
>>333192426
It was a joke, relax.

I own a Vita too for clarification.

Was sad to see the empty rack myself as I was hoping to pick up some weeb games that they do carry at Best Buy usually.

Actually got an imported DS Bleach game back in 2006 or 2007 or so in a Best Buy.
>>
>>333192426
You should read more of the thread before posting.
>>
>>333191861
hah
>>
>>333192774
I dig the 20% off new games deals, just found some interesting things about how some sections feel like they didn't try to put anything into it and confirming more retailers pulling out of buying any Vita software.

There exists accessories for the platform at the very least however.
>>
i didn't know people went to best buy still
>>
>>333192742
you're fucking retarded if you can't read my post and figure out that I'm far from a sony fan.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.