[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are they keeping the Nintendo NX so secretive? Nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 771.jpg (262 KB, 1350x1029) Image search: [Google]
771.jpg
262 KB, 1350x1029
Why the fuck are they keeping the Nintendo NX so secretive? Nintendo doesn't even tell people the release date? They act as if their hardware is the first time anybody has seen 3d gaming in late 90's era.
>>
>>333191331
bump
>>
I'd imagine it's being kept so secretive because hardly any Western developers who aren't second party have kits.

There's no ragheads and Swedecucks at Ubisoft to leak it or any half-kikes with a nigger fetish at EA to bad mouth it to Eurogamer.
>>
>>333191331
Iirc in some magazine they said they don't want to show their hand too early because they're afraid another company will copy it.

Expect gimmicks
>>
>>333191331
Easy
It's not even close to ready, and it probably won´t for another year.
They will mention it on the e3 direct, with luck we will know something about it.
They just let speculation be its publicity
>>
There's probably very little done on it
They just knew they had to assure people they were still making consoles when they announced mobile apps or else people would be claiming their death.
>>
Nintendo nearly always gives minimum detail to make people curious at the mystery.
>>
because it's only 5 years into the gen and they announced it a year or two ago and they said they will give news at e3 and you are just impatient
>>
File: 1453768202627.png (239 KB, 708x537) Image search: [Google]
1453768202627.png
239 KB, 708x537
People hate when we get no info but the same people hate leaks
>>
>>333193482
I recall reading a few articles about book reading. People who were told the ending of the story before they finished by book actually enjoined the story more. Objectively speaking, people would enjoy the NX if they were told detail about the console instead of waiting for months.
>>
>>333193889
that's because if it's fake info, it just makes people angry and thirsty for more, and if it's real it ruins the surprise
>>
DUDE. E3 LMAO
>>
File: squids.png (3 MB, 2480x3507) Image search: [Google]
squids.png
3 MB, 2480x3507
SONY might steal the idea
>>
>>333194476
Couldn't they steal their ideas after they released details about the Nintendo NX?
>>
>>333191331
God bless Cutepet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.