[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of it /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Roosteteeth_lgbb.jpg (31 KB, 721x467) Image search: [Google]
Roosteteeth_lgbb.jpg
31 KB, 721x467
What do you think of it /v/?
>>
Eceleb trash.
>>
why are they still around?
>>
>>333187613
First post is best post, as always.
>>
>>333187154
I hope they stop making shit.
>>
basically mchinima now
>>
used to like it back on the day, but I can't stand any of their shit now. I really wish they would just give RvB a solid ending and stop milking the ever loving shit out of it. Just let it die gracefully god damn it
>>
RvB used to be good now all they make is absolute trash
>>
A phase to grow out of.

Seems as if I stopped tolerating them around when they got acquired by that internet media company.
>>
mega64 is better, even after their whole patreon bullshit
>>
>>333187154
It's been shit ever since it stopped being the original 6 guys.
>>
>>333190494
It went to shit when they bullied Ray into leaving.
>>
Apparently the creatures are joining now.
Weird
>>
>>333187154

I thought it was funny at first

then they got big

and it went to their heads
>>
Easy Allies is my go to.
Funhaus is good though. They're technically part or Rooster Teeth right?
>>
>>333192476
I'm calling it, cowchop will either be the last stand of "true" creatures, or a thing to force people to accept rooster teeth.
>>
File: Matt axe.png (408 KB, 674x411) Image search: [Google]
Matt axe.png
408 KB, 674x411
>>333187154
Only good because of Matt
>>
>>333187154

They took themselves seriously as a legitimate entertainment company.
>>
>>333187154
these guys still exist?!
>>
>>333192663
At this point I only watch for Aleks, Nova and surprisingly Artist Joe.
He's really grown on me. His Joy of Painting homage show is the best thing on the channel right now.
>>
>>333192886
yeah, it's pretty weird. they basically kept him under the rug all this time, barely anyone liked him because he "lacked sense of humor" - and suddenly he got his own thing and rapidly grew from being an intern
>>
Aren't these just shitty youtubers who now make fucking horrible CG action cartoons that /co/ autisms over?
>>
>>333192886
Yeah, funny that an intern ended up making better videos than the actual people who run the channel were putting up.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=18hYah8mCCQ
>>
>>333187154
>What do you think
I think e-celeb threads don't belong on /v/
>>
>>333193249
Yeah but their animator fucking died and now they are so shit.
>>
>>333192293
It went to shit way before that, my friend
>>
>>333193249
yes and its fucking awful I don't understand how anyone can like it
>>333193453
it was shit before he died
>>
I marathoned RvB a couple of weeks ago and honestly I enjoyed most of it. The only things that bugged me are the whole "Church is gone for real this time guys, we swear!" moments that occur at the end of most of the later seasons.

FUCK the way they ended 13.
>establish that Epsilon has issues keeping up with Carolina, albeit because she's trying to do too much
>establish that an AI fragment won't be enough to run the new Meta suit
>Epsilon's solution to getting the reds and blues through a firefight is to further fragment himself so that every member, including Tucker in the new Meta suit, gets an AI
>when they had all gotten through tougher fights by themselves
>bothering to come up with such a half-assed way to kill off Church when he's inevitably going to come back anyway
>>
>>333192663
No way dude.
It's probably James and Aleks realizing they're the only important parts of that group and abandoning a sinking ship
>>
>>333192839
Literally probably the biggest "entertainment providers" on youtube
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.