[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I know, I'll have future Elizabeth pluck you out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Ken-Levine..png (115 KB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
Ken-Levine..png
115 KB, 450x330
>"I know, I'll have future Elizabeth pluck you out of time. Then she blame you for disappearing in the past!"

>"You jump through tears to help a guy make guns for the Vox. But then you just find a universe when that already happened. So it was all a waste of time."

>"Some things are constant in every universe that exists. There's always a man and a city and a lighthouse! It's deep trust me, quantum physics makes me feel dumb."

>"Quantum magic can make floating cities and ghosts. Also lots of freight hooks scattered around residential areas."

>"A girl trapped in a tower her whole life would be really social and funny. She's not even slightly shy or confused. In fact, she's smarter than you."

Find a bigger hack.
Pro-tip: Type the following letters - "I" "c" "a" "n" "n" "o" "t" in that order and with a space between the first two.
>>
>>333186623

anthony burch
>>
>>333186742

He did an excellnt job of SJW and memeing in Borderlands 2 though. That's what the developers wanted.
>>
>>333186623
What was worse was the DLC.
>Vanilla game: We have to get back in time and kill you, Booker, so Comstock never happens, no matter the universe. We kill him at the moment he will appears, so this knot in the time branching dissapear
>DLC; Fuck you, here's Comstock, out of nowhere. Sacrificing Booker was apparently useless, lol
>>
File: 1372988179592.png (40 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1372988179592.png
40 KB, 501x585
>>333186623

/pol/ is right again
>>
>>333187160

I liked the DLC up until I found out it was just the same dumb story as the original game
>>
File: PROMOTIONS.jpg (17 KB, 320x375) Image search: [Google]
PROMOTIONS.jpg
17 KB, 320x375
>>333186742
>tfw you're not Anthony Burch
>>
>>333186623
Damn, how does one of the guys who writes Always Sunny say shit like this?
>>
>>333187239
On the one day anyone on /v/ could be Anthony Burch, no one was.

>Post your god damn motherfucking faces when
>>
>daughter

lel
>>
>>333186623
It's quantum physics. Sorry you don't understand it, not my problem.
>>
post pics of his daughter
>>
>>333187239
Thanks for the reminder that I'm not anthony burch. Just made my day :)
>>
Anthony Burch
Tim Schaefer
Keji Inafune
>>
>>333187081
just because they wanted a hack and not a writer doesn't mean he isn't a hack
>>
I c annot
>>
>>333187160
DLC fixed the vanilla game's massive plothole after Ken had it explained to him.
>>
>>333186742
Really, this is worse than Burch, because very few people (if you'll recall, even on here) didn't call Levine out on his bullshit.
It's a shame, the first Bioshock was well-written and Bioshock 2, although it's sort of hard to be immersed because of the introduction of characters that were canonically there, just never mentioned, it was at least a tearjerker.
B:I is just a jerker. As in, you want Elizabeth to jerk you off, and you justify that feeling by calling the game deep.
>>
>>333186623
Ken "I like writing things that confuse me" Levine strikes again
>>
>>333186742
I wonder if Anthony Burch wakes up and is glad to not be Ken Levine
>>
>>333186623
I can forgive a dumb plot if the setting is good and the gameplay fun.
But the gameplay is boring as hell. It's a dumb shooter with a few gimmicks. Bioshock 1+2 had way more options and depth than Infinite. It didn't do anything better.

And aside from that, several things weren't logical.. and not in the "multiple universes doesn't work like this" way, but much more retarded.
Why the fuck would Booker eat food out of garbage cans?
Why the fuck did they create vigors? Who was supposed to buy them and for what reason? Why create dangerous shit like that, so every dumb slave could suddenly gain the power to kill whomever he wanted? Why didn't it impact the setting in any way?
Why have weapon-upgrade stations everywhere? Who were supposed to use them?

It's painfully obvious that they feared going too far from Bioshock 1+2, so they crammed in a lot of shit that didn't make any sense.
>>
>>333189282
>Why the fuck would Booker eat food out of garbage cans?

Because he was hungry and didn't want to waste money.
>>
>>333188151
What did it fix?
>>
>>333186742
Burch is a more pathetic human being for sure, but Levine is a bigger hack imo.

At least burch's shit is ultimately just harmless and stupid, none of the borderlands stuff was trying to be DEEP in any way.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.