[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mount and Blade Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
>that one guy who willingly helped the sandnigger faction
>>
sarannids are basically cheaper swadians with similar quality troops/cavalry
go hate on the khergits, literally the worst faction, not the sarannids
>>
>>333183994
They're also far better situated on the map. Swadians get rekt early on in every game because they're right in the centre.
>>
>>333183994
fuck off Achmed
>>
That's why I (mostly) always play Vaegir. Just stand on the high ground, send in you cavalry to bait, and let their Huscarls get rained to death by arrows. Once the Nords are conquered I get the best infantry complimenting the best archers with ok cavalry options. still enough to fight Sawdia effectively. Plus I get two of the best industry hubs, Rivacheg or Dyeworks and Curaw for Ironworks.
>>
>>333185668

>not wandering from tourney to tourney till you have a productive enterprise in every town
>>
File: mongol.jpg (53 KB, 599x480) Image search: [Google]
mongol.jpg
53 KB, 599x480
>>333183994
>not playing glorious Mongolian Master Race
>not becoming Ghengis and Kublai Khan
>not ruling the steppes and conquering the whole world via horseback archery
>>
>>333185814
>having all of your property and assets frozen because either the kingdom you joined or founded is perpetually at war with you since you're taking so much territory too fast.

but not I do see your point and have done the wandering merc a few times just to see what would happen without my intervention.
>>
>>333186176
>not wanting to get destroyed in sieges unless you have 500+ men
>not wanting to get captured by a vaegir dude because your friends abandoned you

Never again
>>
>>333183427
>that guy who hates based sarraniggers and rolls with le reddit viking faction
>>
>>333186176
khergits are the definition of the concept of throwing people to the meat grinder until they win. If they can't they'll flee the second they realize it. Cowards.
>>
>>333186176
I've done just this with Floris.
>>
>>333183427
What are you hopes for Butterlord? I want Sisters and new variants of them to be more easily recruitable so I don't have to fuck around for 100 hours and no modding/cheating them in is for homos
>>
Let's talk Bannerlord.

Anyone got some good gameplay? The footage I've seen looks pretty good.

Also I'm hoping it comes to PS4. I ain't even mad saying it.
>>
>>333187148
It probably will come to PS4. They ported warband to a mobile NVIDIA device
>>
>>333186898
I sort of enjoyed having them be pretty hard to get, so the honor guard lead by Ymira seemed more special, but it sure was a pain in the ass to make an army for a stronk independent womyn character.
>>
>tfw you can ride circles around a group of 10 bandits and still win
did they make that less retarded in bannerlord?
>>
File: 1456202292267.jpg (7 KB, 134x100) Image search: [Google]
1456202292267.jpg
7 KB, 134x100
>>333183427
>>333183994
What do you think about MP balance?

In my opinion, Swadia's two handers are fucking overpowered as fuck. But in return, they have no weapons that are actually good besides them, and the variety is piss poor. So Swadia is a chore to fight. Fuck it.

>Nords
Too much FUCKING ARMOUR

>>333187382
I hate how suicidal the AI is.Guys running up the ladder with no regard for their lives is strangely disturbing as they ragdoll off the goddamn walls.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.