[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder: Still left 179 days for FFXV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: FFXV-ATR_01-30-16_007.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-ATR_01-30-16_007.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
179 more days yet, i cant wait anymore what do while waiting
>>
Yesterday felt like 200 days away.

I'm trying to play all the FF games I haven't played yet before FFXV.

Bought Type-0 HD the other day and still in the middle of FF4. FF5 is next. I hope World of Final Fantasy comes out before FFXV.
>>
>>333178916
thats nice, i have already complete all FF dont want to replay them again, just waiting, hf
>>
>>333178916
type 0 is any good? is a realy ff ? or it is just combats ?you can travel for the world adventures etc ?
>>
>>333179231
Haven't played too much FF Type-0. I played it when it was first released online in the fan translation. Combat is basically a refined Crisis Core with tons more variety since there's a lot of characters to choose from. Also, its the first M-rated FF game. The opening cinematic was great.

You say you've played all FF games, but have you tried spinoffs like FFTA for the GBA, Record Keeper, and FF Explorers?
>>
File: cMShmwvM_60.jpg (19 KB, 300x339) Image search: [Google]
cMShmwvM_60.jpg
19 KB, 300x339
The demo's combat isn't as bad as everyone's saying
The main issues aren't the actual mechanics, but their responsiveness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-ANQvMkXg
>>
Which girl has the cutest dick in FF?
>>
>>333180419

well I am 100% certain this is a fps issue, it has a direct effect on gameplay always as long as it's not turn-based
>>
>>333180419
Once you get used to it, it's actually pretty damn good. The problem is that the demo is far too easy and gives the impression that you can just hold circle to win (with the exception of the Lv. 15 Iron Giant, and even then 'Buncle is giving you free revives).
>>
>>333179231
Combat is pretty damn good, but its a pretty dumbed down FF when it comes to the adventure, there' ain't many variety to the locations and the game is mission based, also the story feels pretty non-sensical and all in-engine cutscenes are talking heads
>>
How is Lost Odyssey? Is it similar to FF? Thinking of getting that.
>>
>>333181103

Lost Odyssey is literally old Final Fantasy.
>>
File: 1411171650538.png (503 KB, 1241x902) Image search: [Google]
1411171650538.png
503 KB, 1241x902
>>333180419

Can agree with this. Everything felt so sluggish and slow, like my inputs were just being registered after the fact and weren't interruptible.
>>
File: PLS NO WAIT.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
PLS NO WAIT.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
So many months to go...
How you holding up Bros?
Platinum Demo Playtime: 9 hrs
>>
>>333177927
I want to be her pretty boy and princess carry Aranea to my bed and snuggle all night long with her.
>>
>>333183071
I've only clocked 2.5 so far in PD but I think I must've racked close to 20 in ED. There's definitely been a slight overall resolution downgrade on the visual end, but they got all those particle effects in at least. Combat feels better than in ED too so I'm happy.
>>
>>333177927
In regard of FF related games.

Im playing FFII for the 4th time and now I want to actually finish it. I've have gotten farther than previous play troughs so Im confident that this time I will finish it and finally will be able to say that I played from start to finish every main FF game (except the online ones).

I got the FFX/X-2HD collection for the PS4 and my wife is getting all the trophies for FFX-2 then Ill jump on X and do the same.

Im missing one trophy to get the platinum on FFVII for the PS4 but I can just do that any given day.

Ill probably get type-0 afterwards just to check it out and hopefully the DUSCAE demo is still working not a priority tough.

My PSP broke a couple of years back and I yet haven't finished playing Crisis Core. Ill just borrow a PSP from a friend.

I played FFIV back on the SNES and I would like to revisit that game but dont know If I should get the PSP or the NDS one.
I have the PSOne game but I would like a more modern experience.

And that pretty much it. and on Ops picture, I had no idea she was a Highwind, two traits of my favorite characters in a FF game, a Draggon and Cid is mi favorite FF character of all time. Now I want to be Aranea.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.