[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hearthstone thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1459786516833.jpg (41 KB, 492x804) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459786516833.jpg
41 KB, 492x804
Is tempo storm degenerate?
>>
>Mid-range druid tier 1
>Control warrior tier 1
Kek
>>
>>333170679
So I've just recently gotten into this game.
How the fuck do you get cards the fastest?
I'm tired of playing ranked in the low levels, then getting my shit rekt by some edgelord with god like cards, whilst I'm still trying to hold my own with the basic shit.

I guarantee there were a few matches where I definitely had the strategic edge, and he just kept throwing OP as fuck cards to wear me down.
>>
>>333171736
git gud @ arena
>>
>>333171736
Wait until the standard update. The new players have no chance in rank. Play casual and hope for a miracle or wait until the update. Arena is a waist of gold for the new fags cuz they dont know all the cards that may be played against you.
>>
>>333171919
So the story missions isn't the way to go?

I found out you could buy the individual missions with gold and they give like 8 or so cards each.
>>
>>333172224
This is exactly what I suspected. I could not get past rank 20 no matter how well I did, my cards just sucked. And since I'm using mostly standard shit, the enemy definitely knows all of my cards while I usually have never seen theirs.

So what's this about a new update?
>>
>>333172226
You mean adventures. 1 wing is 700 gold and the standard update is comming, so you better buy packs
>>
>>333172226
A major update is coming to Hearthstone in a few weeks, they're going to introduce a new format called "Standrad" in which you won't be able to play cards from Naxxramas and Goblins vs. Gnomes anymore. Along with that there will be a new set called Whispers of the Old Gods.
Only story missions you should care about are Blackrock Mountain and League of Explorers
Oh, and you do know you have to buy adventures first in order to play them, right?
They're like $20 each if I recall correctly.
>>
>>333172554
>buy adventurers?
Wait what? You mean the characters?
Wtf why?
>>333172403
I thought buying packs was a dumb idea when you can take your chances in arena?
>>
>>333171736
you might have to invest real money

you could always play preist and steal your opponents OP cards and use mind control if they play really big shit

you also have shadow word death to kill "OP" legendaries

priest is the best for dealing with legendaries
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.