[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE TO EXPLAIN TO ME THE KINGDOM HEARTS PLOT OR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE TO EXPLAIN TO ME THE KINGDOM HEARTS PLOT OR I'LL SHOOT YOU

I'LL FUCKING DO IT
>>
Shenanigans
/thread
>>
Sorry, I'm not a fucking degenerate and actually like good games, so...I've never played it man, you're gonna have to shoot me.
>>
I'm already half Xehanort.
>>
File: touhou.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
touhou.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE TO EXPLAIN TOUHOU TO ME OR I'LL GO TO GENSOKYO
>>
Everyone is Xehanort.
>>
File: well.png (257 KB, 463x305) Image search: [Google]
well.png
257 KB, 463x305
Everyone is either Sora or Xenahort or whatever I don't fucking know, just put me out of my misery.
>>
Step 1: Goto devientart
Step 2: Read any edgy kids fan fiction about disney characters

Congrats, there's the plot for KH
>>
File: 1458857214598.png (211 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
1458857214598.png
211 KB, 307x311
>>333166615
>killing a non insane person
>>
>>333166892
This. Sora and xehanort are probably the same too.
>>
It's intentionally convoluted.
>>
DONALD'S HAT
HAS
FUCKING
ZIPPERS
>>
Star Wars that's it
>>
>>333166807
lazy shrine maid cleans up evil ghosts and at some point meets a gipsy (stealing,lazy,uncultured, the whole deal) witch and together they wreck shit up.
>>
Xehanort needs 13 people to get something so he made clones

There needs to be 13 Key blade wielders to counter him
>>
Baby, please kill me.
>>
File: ansem.png (498 KB, 985x1100) Image search: [Google]
ansem.png
498 KB, 985x1100
Sora sets out on a quest to stop THE DARKNESS and find his lost friends

That's the plot of kingdom hearts 1

dunno if it gets fucked up after that
>>
>>333166615
Rather kill me then, it is less painful.
>>
>>333166615
There's this kid and his friends and then there's darkness and that's evil so the kid defeats darkness so he can bone his best friend (the male one).
>>
>>333166615
Xehanort killed people until he died then those people became more people who fight the darkness to keep Xehanort from killing more people which he does anyway until they kill him so hard he comes back to life
>>
SORA RIKU KAIRI'S ISLAND GETS DESTROYED, SORA TEAMS UP WITH DONALD AND GOOFY TO DESTROY DARKNESS, DARKNESS' OTHER SIDE, MEMORIES OF DARKNESS AND TIME TRAVELLING DARKNESS THAT IS THREATENING DISNEY CHARACTERS FOR SOME REASON

>>333166737
Buy the PS3 remixes and play on critical. Plays similar to Dark Souls, funnily enough.
>>
there are good people and bad people.

everyone is xehanort

Lots of people are Sora
>>
>>333166615
>caring about plot in video games
>2016
lol
>>
>>333166615
One old faggot cloned himself like 13 times to he could later harness the power to allow him to use the ultimate keyblade. A sword that kind of looks like a key that can open paths to other worlds.
Several kids holding the power of the key blade battle his various monster in order to stop them but they never figure out the plan for like 6 games.
>>
>>333166615
Bunch of gay kids meet Goofy
>>
File: tumblr_nr2luwIM4G1skp3zno1_500.png (164 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr2luwIM4G1skp3zno1_500.png
164 KB, 500x375
>>
UHHH THERE ARE SOME KIDS
AND THEY FIGHT BLACK THINGS
AND THERE ARE SOME DISNEY CHARACTERS
AND KEYS
>>
Kids will be kids
>>
I gotta admit, I'm slightly fascinated by Kingdom Hearts retardness.

You would think a franchise about Disney crossovers would be a little bit more lighthearted and easy going, but it somehow manages to be so fucking self-indulgent and up its own ass despite this; I can't help but gaze in amazement at it.
>>
>>333166615
Oh, is that all? For a second there I thought you were gonna try and pirate my wallet.
>>
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US
>>
So, you're like, the chosen keyblade master, or something, and you travel to worlds that have been invaded by heart consumers that you need to secure and seal shut with the key, then finding the Kingdom of Hearts, which you also need to seal shut.

But, the people that sent the heart gatherers to the world want to stop you.
>>
>>333169653
This is why this series is for literal retards who are mentally still 12 years old.
>>
>>333166615
It wouldn't be too hard if we stop after KH1.

I don't even know how to explain the shit after CoM.
>>
It has a plot?
>>
>>333166615
Disney teamed up with Squarenix to sell babby's first jrpg to stupid fucking brats. The End.
>>
Everyone is Sora
>>
>>333166615
BELT BUCKLES
EDGY KIDS
MORE BELTS
RETARDED DESIGNS
BELTS
THE KEYS ARE MAGIC
ALSO DISNEY
>>
>>333166615
DARKNESS
>>
>>333172380

this
>>
SUBMIT
>>
>>333166615
Shoot I'm not a faggot who plays games for kids
>>
DUAL WIELD
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.