[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Fallout DLC worth it? Is there anything cool about it in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: FO4_Add-On_Pack_v8-auto_1000.jpg (631 KB, 1000x1140) Image search: [Google]
FO4_Add-On_Pack_v8-auto_1000.jpg
631 KB, 1000x1140
New Fallout DLC worth it? Is there anything cool about it in particular?
>>
>>333165558
Creating your own robot is pretty cool but besides that not much.
>>
>>333165630
Is making your own robot worth 15$?
I know it has some cool guns and shit
>>
>>333165728
Not really
>>
>>333165558
Looks like shit

Lame trailer too
Modders have done better

e.g, Fallout: Project Brazil
>>
File: 1437253425717.jpg (1 MB, 1849x1950) Image search: [Google]
1437253425717.jpg
1 MB, 1849x1950
>>333165728
>Didn't buy the season pass when it was only $30

Automatron is a lot of fun, but I sure wouldn't pay $15 for it.
>>
Got the dlc for free. Its fun. I just started Survival Mode so it gives the game a better feel.
>>
Do you play as a robot, hunting humans for fuel and scavenging other machines and robots for parts to add onto yourself or do you just get a dumb companion?
>>
>>333166803

Companion. But you can customize it and make robo settlers too.
>>
>>333166936
boooooooooring
>>
>>333166518
Gee Todd, it's not April fools anymore, you're not tricking anyone.
>>
>>333166803
>Do you play as a robot, hunting humans for fuel and scavenging other machines and robots for parts to add onto yourself
Of course not. What zany, whacky, *holds up spork* bullshit is that reddit?
>>
File: Pres.gif (172 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
Pres.gif
172 KB, 500x506
>Adds two melee weapons if that's your thing
>Can't create an eyebot companion
>You'll have to take the crappy robotics perk if you want all the good add-ons (unless you grind radiant missions)
>Gets you the only settlement that enemies can't attack
>Seems to have added a robot that spawns whatever shipment you want in a random area that has to be retrieved by yourself (haven't checked myself if that's how it works)

Nothing else sticks out, decide yourself if it's worth bennies.
>>
File: Was It Autism.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Was It Autism.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>333165558
Robots creation is neat. If this were in the base game, I would even call it a good feature, but it will always be paid mods until the GECK comes out.

If you want to play it, update your torrent to ver 4 and plug the esm into your load order
>>
>>333165558
Fallout 4 is an RPG.
>>
>>333167667
>seems to...
You've got the gist of it.
>>
You can turn Curie and Codsworth into different robots which is pretty cool.

It's only 5 quests long and highly overpriced.
>>
Yeah it's pretty good. Well worth the money.
>>
>>333168335
I blasted through that shit in just under 2 hours
>far harbor will be postponed at least twice
no way that shit is gonna be released in may
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.