[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My first Zelda game. I'm having fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 20160404_160914.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160404_160914.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
My first Zelda game. I'm having fun
>>
Glad the game's first 2 minutes are living up to your expectations.
>>
Nice blog, faggot
>>
Maybe you should play a game about how to use basic functions in fucking Paint.
>>
>My first Zelda game

You got that right, it's second only to OoT as the king of "My first Zelda"
>>
>>333165139
Did you just take a picture of your screen?
>>
>>333165139
>Taking a picture of your screen
Are you really too retarded to know how to take a fucking screenshot?
>>
Good for you, anon
>>
>Europeans
>>
You took a picture of your fucking monitor and then uploaded the picture sideways, you probably have fun eating glue too.
>>
how retarded are you?
Its idiots like you who casualized Zelda and many other series
>>
Premium bait, OP.
>>
>so young he's never played a single Zelda game
>emulator
>can't even figure out how to take screenshots or reorient his photograph

I want children to leave this site, but it is I who should leave at this point.
>>
>>333165139
If you want to play any of the 3d zeldas try dark souls first, it does ZELDA better than Nintendo
>>
>>333166018
Ypu spelled Darksiders wrong
>>
>>333166118
No
>>
>>333165139
>filter folder
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
OP here. Fuck you autists, I just wanted to talk about an enjoyable game and prefer to browse on my phone. So excuuuuuse me. Cunts.

Top 3 Zelda games for starters anyone?
>>
>>333165139
ever heard of a screenshot OP? It's this crazy new tech, you should learn about it
>>
>>333165139
Do you live on or near the equator?
>>
>>333165139

nobody gives a shit
>>
At least he's not using ZSNES.
>>
>Europe
Enjoy playing the game running 16.7% slower just because you picked the wrong ROM
>>
>>333165748
>50 year old burgers
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.