[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a good game. But the combat system sucks. It fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: XBWal.jpg (44 KB, 550x331) Image search: [Google]
XBWal.jpg
44 KB, 550x331
It's a good game. But the combat system sucks. It fucking sucks. They could use a combat system that looks like Rouge Galaxy, and it would be more enjoyable
>>
>rouge galaxy
>>
>>333163564
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>333163564
>but the combat system sucks
well maybe if you git gud
>>
>>333164394
git gud?
it's so basic and easy...
>>
I thought the combat system was great.
>>
>>333164548
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>333163564
Where are the save files located in 3DS? Is it possible to copy it and paste it on another 3DS or do I have to copy the entire sd card and paste it in another?
>>
>>333164830
You can't do that unless you hacked the 3DS or did a system transfer anyway anon.
>>
The problem is that it's very easy to overlevel and take all the strategy out of it. Just some minimal exploration will net you huge experience points and well, there goes the challenge.
>>
>>333164996
I was always underleveled during the major story-parts.
Even though I did quite alot of exploring and questing, but appearently that wasn't enough.
Jade Face and onward were fucking hell to fight because of it, because you couldn't go back to grinding a few more levels.
>>
>>333164732
automatic combat system. You sit there waiting for them to attack. It is so boring.
>>
>>333164732

not OP but it's boring as fuck because it's mostly automated like every game with MMO like combat, dunban tanks hit and sharla heal him, there, you are now alive forever

the only time the game get hard is if you fight something over 20 level above you and even then it's because of that dumb rule that dictates that your hit rate against enemy 20 level above you is super shitty than actual stats
>>
I enjoyed it

Does this mean I'd enjoy Witcher 3's combat? Because I keep seeing /v/ shitting on that too
>>
>>333165285
>You sit there waiting for them to attack. It is so boring.
If you're just sitting there then you're doing something wrong and have yet to finish the game.

>>333165292
> it's mostly automated
It's not, the auto attacks do a pitiful amount of damage and you as the player have to position yourself accordingly to do the most damage according to the skills you use.
>>
>rouge galaxy
>>
>>333165913

>It's not, the auto attacks do a pitiful amount of damage and you as the player have to position yourself accordingly to do the most damage according to the skills you use.

i hate this meme

you go behind the enemy and do a backslash in order to deal more damage, then go to his side and do the skill that stun him so that reyn can do the skill that stun him longer

there, that's all the POSITIONING YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY TO DO THE MOST DAMAGE you do in the game

even stuff like star ocean and tales of is more complicated than that
>>
>>333165913
So, pressing one or two buttons to do special moves is so complicated and strategit for you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.