[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suggest me a casual game that fits my autistic taste. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: skeleton w calcium imbalance.jpg (34 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
skeleton w calcium imbalance.jpg
34 KB, 500x455
Suggest me a casual game that fits my autistic taste. I'm bored to tears and have trouble finding anything that I'd enjoy.

Something like Civ V or Stardew valley or Grim Dawn. Something that's principally easy to understand and play, with plenty of freedom to customize without becoming a useless gimp, with a focused core gameplay that does NOT branch out into a micromanagement nightmare(or require me to watch 3 hours of tutorials) to get anything done.
>>
factorio
>>
You gonna play some Sid Meier's PIRATES, son
>>
>>333163086
I enjoyed it for a while but my brain melts down when I need to create a china tier megafactory.
>>
prison architect?
>>
Maybe Nuclear Throne.
>>
>>333163552
... Its pretty simple anon just space things about a bit more, the map is infinite

>>333163932
>>
File: Getting doubles onto a single.gif (2 MB, 736x673) Image search: [Google]
Getting doubles onto a single.gif
2 MB, 736x673
>>333163552
But anon its so simple!
>>
>>333163932
I have it and expected myself to like it but the artstyle and theme isn't my cup of tea.

>>333164160
Too linear, very little customization. Glass cannon HP makes you die in an RNG like fashion. It tries to sell itself as something less than the cheap arcadey action that it really is.
>>
File: Skeleton Intermission.png (309 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton Intermission.png
309 KB, 500x574
>>
File: black-and-white-game.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
black-and-white-game.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
Black & White

Though the tutorial is a bit of a pain at the start, you slowly gain more freedom and possibility what you can do.
>>
>>333163029
Space Rangers 2. Easy mechanics, lots of variety and hours to sink into.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.