[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that you just can't stop playing? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
What are some games that you just can't stop playing? What game does /v/ have the most hours in?
>>
>you will never be booed out of an arena of 90,000 people so hard they have to cut the mics
>>
File: 1457553968976.gif (370 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
1457553968976.gif
370 KB, 300x302
>>333159419
>90000
>Not 100 gorillian
>>
I am legit shocked that Roman can keep his happy act after that.

If i was in his place i would probably start sperging how everyone is a loser and should shut the fuck up.
>>
I must have played hundreds of hours of Bloody Roar 3/Primal Fury with my friends. I think VLR and Dragons Dogma are tied for the games I've taken the longest to beat.
>>
>>333159731
was hoping he'd turn heel and tell the audience to fuck off

could have salvaged the ending that way
>>
>>333160267
So like the bootista fiasco but on purpose?
I can get behind that.
>>
>>333159731
This is a show made for 10 year olds and hes here for them. He already said it.
>>
WoW as of late, even though I hate it.
>>
File: 1458495738066.jpg (37 KB, 545x434) Image search: [Google]
1458495738066.jpg
37 KB, 545x434
>>333160482
>This is a show made for 10 year olds
>>
Mountain Blade

I'll average at least 9 hours a day for weeks on it, suddenly come off for months then repeat the process. Been doing that for years, the game is too addictive.
>>
File: fuck you rock.png (2 MB, 1826x972) Image search: [Google]
fuck you rock.png
2 MB, 1826x972
>it's a rock comes back and does a shit promo for 40+ minutes before burying someone episode
>>
Warband. Even when i get to the safe tipping point and the game just becomes castle grind i can't stop playing. Currently doing a Viking Conquest run.

I'm probably going to die of sleep depredation when bannerlord comes out.
>>
Ole was right, wrestling has been shit since 1984.
>>
>>333160759
>it's a big return storyline goes nowhere episode
>it's a Wyatts are an unsalvageable joke stable episode
>it's a main event heel gets pops and the face gets booed out of the arena episode
>>
>>333159281

playing risk of rain with /v/

it's actually a great timewaster
>>
Can you please fucking stop coming here to discuss wrestling? Making these thinly veiled wrestling discussion threads to source out other wrestling fans on /v/ is just like wearing a video game shirt at the mall and hoping people will walk up to you and say "nice vidya shirt bro!" It's really cringewrothy and I'd personally appreciate it if you took it to /asp/ or the faggots on /wooo/. Thanks.
>>
>>333161902

I bet this guy is a roman reigns fan.
>>
File: 1456787775559.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1456787775559.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
>>333161902
No, just report them and hide them. They usually die out before they get deleted anyways. Or just ignore them you autist
>>
>>333162021
I'm not, but this thread simply isn't vidya. You're specifically coming here to discuss something that isn't vidya. Wrestlingposters are worse than eceleb posters on /v/.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.