[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/star-oce an-5-launches-june-28-no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: SO5_08-27-15_008.jpg (181 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
SO5_08-27-15_008.jpg
181 KB, 600x338
http://gematsu.com/2016/04/star-ocean-5-launches-june-28-north-america-july-1-europe

Collectors edition for Star Ocean 5 announced
>>
>No "Only on Playstation 4" on the box

wew squeenix

might as well announce the pc port already
>>
ancient news is ancient
>>
It's the any chance at all I can have someone give me actual facts on whatever was or was not censored with this game?

I can't tell what's trolling or real any more with this shit.
>>
>>333158920
Miki's panties got a few more pixels. That's it.

And that's in the Japanese version as well, not just the international release.
>>
>>333158920
They made Miki, the potato as she's referred to, underwear bigger. She went from a thong to more normal underwear.
>>
>>333158617
>see the Valkyrie Profile logo
>get excited as fuck
>you get VP battle music

I WANT TO PLAY VALKYRIE PROFILE AGAIN YOU FUCKS RERELEASE THAT SHIT ON PSN OR STEAM I AM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU
>>
>>333159109
Have hope anon, the director for Star Ocean 5 really wants to make a Valkyrie Profile 3
>>
File: CPqzD8OVAAArnF0.png (764 KB, 600x733) Image search: [Google]
CPqzD8OVAAArnF0.png
764 KB, 600x733
That's good.
>>
>green lipstick

Disfuckingusting.
>>
2 0 H O U R S
>>
>>333158617
Unless that artbook is full size, $110 is too much for that CE. It's the only real value you're getting out of it too since some little sampler cd, a steelcase and some toy id card are worthless.

Actually when did the box for the CE become a selling point for CEs? Jeez
>>
>>333159263
THE MEMES

I NEED MORE
>>
That collector's edition sucks ass. I'll just get the regular day one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.