[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5/10 http://games.tiscali.cz/recenze/qua ntum-break-rece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fg.png (27 KB, 694x323) Image search: [Google]
fg.png
27 KB, 694x323
>5/10
http://games.tiscali.cz/recenze/quantum-break-recenze-273508

Why are non-English reviews always more reliable than shit on IGN, Gamestop or whatever other crap /v/ reads?
>>
the only reviews who are honest are the ones who bought the game themselves and didnt rely on a press copy.
too bad everybody wants reviews before a game release, not 1-2 weeks after.
>>
>This review shits on a game I hate so it must be good
Everytiem
>>
How long until this piece of shit is cracked?
>>
>>333149730
>go find the lowest score you can possibly find
>it's Czech
>hmmmm, that's fine, I can work with that
>"They're so reliable! Good ol' Czech vidya journalism!"

I understand you want to think QB is a bad game, but shit, man...
>>
It's called money and it's one hell of a drug. The more obscure, the more likely you can expect a fair review.
>>
Cause they're too small to be paid by the publisher, so they write an honest review.
>>
>>333149938
Ne kokote, četl jsem tu recenzi a je rozumně napsaná a má dobrý argument.

(No you fucking retard, I read the review and it's reasonable and has good arguments.)
>>
Because English reviews must conform to agendas.
Non-English reviews don't give a fucking shit about your country being covered in shit.
>>
>reading reviews.
I don't get this meme. I just play games that interest me and make up my own mind about it. If there is one thing ive learned from movies its that critics don't know shit,they are just pretentious fucks who extend their opinion about a game to a long as article, and give it an arbitrary number for its "score", even though nobody even fucking asked. Seriously review scores are stupid, try and rate any game, garuntee you will pick a number out of your ass and then justify it afterwards, subconsciously or not.

Only reciews worth a damn are ZP for lulz. And watching TB rage at shitty ports, which is fairly objective and entertaining.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 610x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 610x345
>>333149730
>trying to crash the biggest game of the year with some random Czech review
Hothead pls gtfo
>>
>>333152373
No one will remember it next month.
>>
>>333152124

100 times this.

Game reviews are basically dead.

You can get a better picture of a game by watching a 30 minute playthrough on youtube than you can from the most objective, well written reviews
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.