[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighting game channels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 1458684453030.jpg (164 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458684453030.jpg
164 KB, 707x1000
Post any channel that focus on fighting games. Not fighting gameplay only but actually talk about fighting games in depth like this. Or fighting game lore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY4ZH212gBk

The only other channels i know are
Maximillian
Core-A gaming
History behind the warrior
and the link i posted, so does anyone know other channels?
>>
File: 1362600061541.jpg (158 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1362600061541.jpg
158 KB, 625x625
>>333144602
>Maximillian
>>
>>333144602
>Maximillian
>>
>>333144725
If you know someone better than please do tell. I know he can be retarded but he does post some decent things sometimes.
>>
>>333144821
Not really. All he does is capture shit from twitch to put on his YouTube and do trailer reactions at this point. Very seldomly does he post something that could be mistaken as thought provoking, maybe once a month at best.
>>
File: LCD-projector-reviews.jpg (67 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
LCD-projector-reviews.jpg
67 KB, 800x502
>>333144725
>>333144764
>i get offended by charismatic easygoing dudes with decent skills and lots of friends
>>
>>333145004
>maybe once a month at best.

Why i said sometimes.
>>
>>333145007
>charismatic
He just yells a lot, more specifically, he just yells "HYPE" a lot.
>decent skills
Except he isn't really that skillful in any of the fucking games he plays.
>lots of friends
I don't know his personal life, why would this bother me.
>>
>>333144602
>Maximillian
Unless your looking to learn how to play fighters like a casual you should not watch max. He is a perfect example of a bad player that people think is good
>>
>>333145094
You're better off just subscribing to the developers of the games you want to watch. UltraChen for some current events. BornFree for decent interviews. Eventhubs and SRK have different channels with random tech and talking points all the time. Look there.

Max is much different than what he used to be because of the twitch money. I don't blame him at all he makes ridiculous money doing twitch, he'd be an idiot not to. He's far from the YouTube people's champ he used to be.
>>
>>333145207
>being this defensive
>>
>>333145207
>Except he isn't really that skillful in any of the fucking games he plays.
>wins online all the time
>>
>>333145349
Does he really teach anything that makes people worse? Seems harmless in that regard and most people watch him for entertainment instead of actually trying to get good.
>>
>>333145569
He's not unskilled like many on /v/ will tell you. He's been playing for so long that he's got decent fundamentals. But if you dont win all 9 games at Evo you are considered irrelevant to /v/ for some reason.

He's not bad, but he's not a top level players. He's perfectly adequate for the level of play he needs to attain for his viewers on twitch.
>>
>>333145368
Which is a shame, I still like Max a lot, but from watching his older stuff. I would be lying to say that I didn't wish that was the content he still made over the stuff now. Even when it's just him playing matches like the older episodes of Online Warrior for Third Strike, it's far more interesting then how he does things now. Can't blame the guy, he could end up being a very good source of fighting game content, casual or hardcore, if he really wanted. However it's clear that's not what he strives for at the moment and not much you can do about it.
>>
UltraChenTV
Bafael
biffotasty
PAN
TheoryFighter
novriltataki
>>
>>333145890
There's no one on /v/ that wouldn't love to make retarded amounts of money for playing any game they want and have fans eat it up.
>>
>>333146043
Pretty much. I'd be lying to say I wouldn't.
>>
>>333145994
>All street fighter stuff except maybe novriltataki

kill me
>>
>>333145751
During the mvc3 days he did the assist me series some were so bad people were thanking him for the free wins. He then said "no these videos are just for fun haha"
>>
>>333144602

Avoiding The Puddle podcasts usually talk about the fighting games. Aris used to play TTT2 regularly but now he's waiting for T7. He still occasionally commentates Korean YT video matches and plays Soul Calibur 2.
>>
File: valle.jpg (78 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
valle.jpg
78 KB, 360x360
CapcomFighters, LevelupLive, TeamSp00ky.

Other than that, if there's a specific game you're looking for just follow that game on twitch and wait and see what channel has all the views.

DO NOT FOLLOW ULTRAKEKSTV, James Chen and David Cuck are hardcore SJW who supported the censorship of SF and talk shit about anything lewd in any fighting game. Also, in case you have not noticed neither are any good at any fighting games anyways.
>>
File: Brock.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Brock.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>fighting game lore.
>>
>>333146478
I love Aris and follow LUYG as well.
>>
Just listen to super desperation radio
>>
>>333146559

I met Aris and Rip and Final Round when I entered Tekken 7.

They're pretty cool. Rip's tall as hell.
>>
>>333146516
what's wrong with looooooooooooore?
>>
File: 1459480390943.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459480390943.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>maximillian

just kill me

personaworld/personaentertainment (KoF13 combo videos)
PUNISHEDjourdal (BBCF arcade videos)
Fogelstrom (GGXrd arcade videos)
Goldenrody (same as above but chopped up and reorganized with names of players included)
AirJuggle (streamer's channel, uploads random stuff, recently all SF5 related)
GuttsCL (lots of KoF13 shit)
godsgarden1 (random japanese top players playing random games for long sessions)
GAMEacho (same as above, but captured directly from arcades and is pretty much a grab bag)
Bum1six3 (NYC tournaments including UMvC3, MKX, SF5, random other shit)
EXMrDandyJ (lots of neat KoF tutorials and stuff)
LevelUpYourGame (guy named Rip's channel filled with Tekken tutorials, analysis, etc)
Avoiding the Puddle (same as above, has lately been uploading DS3 shit but Aris typically focuses on Tekken)
Team Spooky/Team Spooky After Hours (uploads from the countless tournaments and events they stream, plus other stuff)
biffotasty (combo videos and interesting bug exploring stuff)
Dandy J (the classic)

And all of that doesn't even include the personal channels of the well known fighting game players
>>
File: tumblr_nwj7jabu8e1re9fe1o1_500.jpg (35 KB, 480x641) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwj7jabu8e1re9fe1o1_500.jpg
35 KB, 480x641
>>333147279
nice
>>
>>333144602

jiyunajp :^)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.