[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insergency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4
File: header[1].jpg_t=1450483704.jpg (34 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg_t=1450483704.jpg
34 KB, 460x215
What are your thoughts so far?
>>
Nice game. Community is horrible. If you get in front of people they will kill you and say stop getting in the way
>>
>>333144020
well maybe you shouldn't have gotten in the way?
>>
>>333143653
really good game but i wish more people did the objective
80% of time 5 people doing objective and rest of the team sitting in a corner sniping
>>
>>333144095
I was in a doorway I had no idea I was even in the way. Could have asked me Tom move instead of killing me
>>
>>333143653
It's okay. Better than 'lol we'll add content we promise' Squad.

>>333144341
>In the doorway
You deserved it. People that stand in doorways are the biggest retards.
>>
370 hours on steam so far. Best military shooter I've played in recent years. Devs are based, game is cheap as dirt, modding community blossoms and Day of Infamy is looking good. Basically best bang for a buck ratio out there.
>>
>>333144341
Don't stand in the doorway then, moron.
>>
>>333144425
>you deserved it
Perfect example of the community.
>>
>>333144657
He is right though. You should be more aware of muzzle blocking people, try moving around behind friendlies and stuff instead.
>>
>>333144341
you probably got killed for being such a bitch
>>
>>333144657
Not the same guy, but acces to the map is a big deal in Insurgency. When you are in the door and potentially AFK you are going to get bipped, majority of people have mics but some don't.

>Inb4 then you should have told me in the chat

If you are dumb/ignorant enough to block the doors which I assume everyone Is using to get to the contested point ASAP then guess what? It's better for you to wait one out on the spawn screen and apply yourself.
>>
>>333144657
from my experience the players have been just fine. when you're standing in the door way, completely oblivious to your surroundings then maybe that's on you? the guy probably waited a little bit while you fingered your asshole until he just said fuck it. stop crying about it get better. you already learned one lesson. don't stand in the fucking doorways
>>
>>333144727
Not that guy but this sounds like the worst community of all time, like four people just defended someone getting teamkilled instead of just being asked to move lol
>>
>>333143653
boring as fuck
>>
My complaint is that the game is too middle eastern focused so the maps get boring fast. It would be nice if they had different themes.

The shooting mechanics are the best out of any game ive played.
>>
>>333144604
doi wont last. Its just a shit dod clone and ww2 shooters are just depressing now.
>>
>>333144657
There's so many things wrong with standing in a doorway that people are going to automatically assume you're taking the piss at their expense. You're blocking their egress route, you're blocking a lane of fire, you're exposed and basically a giant sign of your team's presence in the structure, and you force people to either take another route, or be trapped in that confined space with you, while limiting their ability to defend themselves.

Never fucking do this shit, instead of complaining about the community. The community is certainly shit and full of mic-spamming teenagers regurgitating the same retarded memes over and over like in Red Orchestra 2, but they aren't anywhere near as bad as clueless idiots dicking over their team by playing in their own little bubble where they don't consider how their actions effect everyone else. All it takes is one retard on a team to fuck everyone over in a round.
>>
>>333144913
Nah retards deserve to get team killed. They learn better that way.
>>
>>333144913
Because it's his fault he got shot by a team mate. Standing in a doorway is a very bad either defending or attacking. But yeah, I understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>333144913
>Implying anyone dumb enough to stand in a doorway is humble enough to take orders from anyone.

He sounds like a self-absorbed 'one man army' type that always throws the fuck out of a match with their rambo bullshit.
>>
File: roomclearing.jpg (26 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
roomclearing.jpg
26 KB, 800x600
>>333144341
don't stand in a doorway
you should have done something like this
>>
>>333145032
>The community is certainly shit and full of mic-spamming teenagers r
Its not though. I have about 100 hours and Ive heard a kid's voice maybe twice since I got the game. This game has the most mature crowd of any shooter. CSGO attracts those kids.
>>
>>333144913
it's not though. people are generally friendly and that type of tking doesn't really happen often at all. that anon must have been an egregious retard for him to get tked like that
>>
>>333145218
I just got the game yesterday and have had 3 children mic spam.
>>
Never really had a problem with the community like other anons except it's almost empty on US-East save for 3 or 4 servers
>>
>>333145021
If only there would be more maps I'd be good. I mean, they want modders to do that but since launch I've only checked 3 official maps
>>
>>333143653
its alright, i much prefer squad 2bh
>>
>>333145218
I'm calling bullshit. I almost never get through a match without the inevitable 'ALLAH ACKBAR' blasting into my ears after a match ends over and over until the game loads the next map. The community is stupid as shit and never uses VOIP for actual communication.
>>
>>333144913
I was just thinking the same thing
>>
>>333144913
then you haven´t played LoL yet
that´s what I call a cancerous community
>>
>>333144913
getting teamkilled isnt a big deal in this game because you respawn after a few seconds
>>
>>333145382
you don't have to play lol to experience the underage cancerous community. they leak into /v/ regularly
>>
I swear there's something wrong with the hitreg nowadays. Played on an official server yesterday and half the shots just went right through.
>>
>>333145481
it's a source engine game. the reg has always been shitty for me
>>
File: chortling operators.jpg (32 KB, 534x339) Image search: [Google]
chortling operators.jpg
32 KB, 534x339
>>333145346
>Content never ever.
>B-But grass animations and smoke!
>Can't even figure out vehicle code
>Dev team is just a bunch of modders with no actual game development experience

Squad is becoming the Starbound of the FPS genre.
>>
>>333145308
Was there a sale? This happens to every game during sales.

>>333145362
>ALLAH ACKBAR
yeah this is the only thing that happens tho. You dont get those annoying kids screaming all the time like in every other shooter.
>>
>>333145589
Yes, the game was 2-3$ for a whole day.
>>
The weapons in the game are very satisfying to use, especially the bolt-action rifles.

For some reason, I do better with iron sights than I do with scopes. Scopes hurt my eyes.
>>
>>333145336
>If only there would be more maps
The maps dont fit the game modes very well either. I'm more concerned with the bad gun design. They feel like cheap skins over the original insurgency guns.
>>
>>333145665
i'm in love with the pistols. it's so satisfying popping off one shot to their face and seeing them drop and even just mag dumping
>>
so i just reinstalled and my mouse keeps automatically going to the top of the screen, what the fuck?
>>
>>333146138
If you have a controller or any sort of car wheel or whatever plugged in, unplug those, that might help.
>>
>>333144913

it truly is a measure of progress in this world that an adult with less awareness than an autistic child with is still alive in this world and hasn't long ago been run over by a car.
>>
Once SWAT 4 mod will be finished, it will be my go to game. I hope you people will do the same.
>>
>>333144341
How did he suppose to know your name? He can't just say 'Move out of the doorway, Tom!'
>>
>>333145308

Levelcap announced 2$ sale of Insurgency yesterday, so the influx of retards will die out soon. As soon as the get one shot killed and throw the fit. Battlefield converts are the worst.
>>
>>333146521
This. Game on sale = influx of retards and kiddies. Dies out real soon after the sale.
>>
the weapons do feel quite good

it was very cheap when I bought it and there are good servers where I live so I think it's a good game.
>>
>>333144341
You probably don't even play objectives.
>>
>>333146251
yeah it did, thanks
>>
>>333146365
Elaborate please.
I only know of the WWII mod (which I personally find awesome, as I am getting nostalgic for WWII shooters).
>>
>>333144341

GET OUTTA THE FUCKING DOORWAY GOD DAMN IT
>>
ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
>>333147685
It gets kinda old when 15 year old should this constantly and then giggle like school girls.
>>
>>333143653
>so far?
kek, source mod was better + shitload of cutom maps
>>
I hope Sandstorm is good.
>>
>>333147727
>muslim detected
enjoy your genocide when Trump becomes President you terrorist.
>>
>>333147727
I only say allahu akbar when I win a round with insurgents.
Or if there is some butthurt yank complaining about people takbir'ing.
>>
>>333147807

Strongest military on earth still cant beat guys in sandals after 15 years

el o el
>>
>>333147865
You're one of the biggest faggots.

Literally no one laughs at this shit. We've all heard it 500 million times already. Jesus just shut the fuck up already I'm tired of having to manually going through and muting you autists regurgitating the same retarded 'joke' in Rising Storm and Insurgency. You're not funny, clever, or original.
>>
>>333147997

Butthurt yank confirmed
>>
>>333148115
>Butthurt lololol I troll u xD
Yeah you're right man who would NOT laugh at memespouting retardation on VOIP that we've all had to hear every single fucking match from teenagers?
>>
>>333148185

ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
Good game thats ruined by awefull maps and community. Hit registration is also off, but thats to be expected on source.
>>
>>333147997

not even that guy but i like to alloha snackbar as insurgents because it's fun to roleplay. when i play as security, i'll spam 'merica fuck yeah.

and in PR, i'll yell Nasdarov Rodina when i win as RU, 为了打落!/赶走外来政权! when playing as PRC, smack talk in Queen's English when playing as UK, etc.
>>
>>333147997
>>333148185
Little princess got angry huh?
>>
>>333147997
>Rising Storm

Yeah I'm the guy that yells tenno heika when jap team charges.

But to be fair I only do it when everyone else does.
>>
This is the HL2 mod right? I remember it beong pretty fun back in the day when it was free. Is it better now?
>>
what are some good realistic shooters?

pc only
>>
>>333147865
This is acceptable. I'm talking about when they literally will not stop.
>>
>>333148676

arma squad ro2 projectreality
>>
File: Insurgency Enjoyment.png (12 KB, 832x498) Image search: [Google]
Insurgency Enjoyment.png
12 KB, 832x498
>>333143653
Played again recently after a long pause.
I've drawn you a picture.

As you can see it's the best it's been since scrubs adopted it because the scrubs mostly stopped playing it (I assume). Who is left is at least trying to do tactical stuff. I advice you to play on a server that allows all game modes and to play a different class every other game mode.
The only thing I miss from Beta is the old Firefight game mode on the old Ministry map because that was the most awesome fast pace tactical shooter ecperience I ever had for hours on end.
>>
>>333148185
Holy shit, get this guy an ambulance! His rectum just exploded!
>>
Bought it at full price when it came out and it was worth it, even though it later went on the be $1 for like 5 copies.
>>
>tfw not much players in Asia
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.