[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the most broken champion in LoL and why is it this faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: bullshit.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
Who is the most broken champion in LoL and why is it this faggot?
>>
File: zed-counter-tips.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
zed-counter-tips.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
>>
>>333142293
Nerfed to hell, at this point, git gud.

>>333142375
Buy a fucking QSS
>>
File: rengar_0.jpg (249 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
rengar_0.jpg
249 KB, 1215x717
He is literally broken all the time. I swear he has been disabled nearly dozen times within the 3 years I have played.
>>
>>333142293
what is this shitty looking nigga champ? haven't been playing for a year and guess it was good decision
>>
File: 1416245279081.jpg (93 KB, 288x234) Image search: [Google]
1416245279081.jpg
93 KB, 288x234
>>333142456
His damage was buffed recently and that's not even why he's broken. He has literally every form of CC, a dash, movement speed buff, and his ult which is basically a heal that does damage.

Riot has this fixation with giving champions everything, started with Lee Sin and it's progressively getting worse.
>>
>>333142456
>Nerfed to hell, at this point, git gud.

They buffed his Q for no reason and he's sitting with the highest winrate in top rate by 54%.
>>
File: aurelion-sol-wallpaper[1].jpg (506 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aurelion-sol-wallpaper[1].jpg
506 KB, 1920x1080
Speaking of time travel, are you living in May 2015? Cause thats the last time Ekko was "Broken"

Move aside for literally pay2win. What kind of an idiot decided to give a champion a hitbox which is just his head and nothing else.

Thats fucking basic game design, you dont make your characters hitbox smaller than its model, god damn.
>>
>>333142609
He was a nice white kid with black hair until a tragic time accident put him in contact with a time wraith that switched his hair and skin colour.

Now he uses his time powers to escape the popo.
>>
>>333142926
I though his main power was going back in time to when he had a dad
>>
>>333143090
You can't go back to your own inception. Messes with the timeline too much.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.