[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No seriously. Is there a reliable way to do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dragon.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
No seriously. Is there a reliable way to do this?
>>
>>333137135
yes
>>
Yes?
>>
>>333137135
Cheese from below the bridge.
>>
Trigger the dragon to swoop down over the bridge first, wait for him to perch, then dash to the midway point of the bridge (where the stairs are) and wait behind the wall. He will blow fire again, but you will be safe there unless you are too close to the bridge path.

wait a bit and he will jump down, then you can book it past him and run into the small bridgehouse and the sunlight shrine. The dragon will leave after a few seconds and not come back until you cross the bridge again (which you never need to do after clearing it once)

If you're talking about killing it, don't bother, there's no point except a shitty soul and his sword, which you can get by shooting his tail.
>>
Yes. There is a spot on the bridge you can stand on and it will miss with it's flying flame attack.

Loot it up on yt.
>>
>Hide behind the bits on the side till you hear it jump on the bridge
>run around it
>???
>PROFIT?!
>>
File: 1338730192489.png (123 KB, 650x260) Image search: [Google]
1338730192489.png
123 KB, 650x260
>>333137135
how about don't be a retard?
what is so hard about this?
>>
>>333137516
>>333137375

I tried waiting for him to land on the bridge, but he jumped up, just kind of flooded the floor with fire and it instakilled me. Sometimes it instakills me, sometimes just around 30%
>>
speaking of which, is there a point to that weird garden balcony to the right of that bonfire? Where some non hostile hollows are hanging out?
>>
>>333137952
That's the shrine for the Warriors of Sunlight covenant. Did you just start today?
>>
>>333138081

I really suck at finding lore shit. Plus I play offline so I don't even know if there is a point to the covenants for me
>>
>>333138150
I played offline the whole time and got the platinum. The covenants are doable but grindy. They give you miracles and sorceries you can't get anywhere else.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.