[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the best Arkham game, /v/? Just got Origins and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: bator.jpg (29 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
bator.jpg
29 KB, 460x215
Which is the best Arkham game, /v/? Just got Origins and the combat is shit. And Knights lags as fuck, even on my gtx980ti 6GB... So, Asylum or City?
>>
Play Asylum, it's the most tightly designed one.

If you like it move onto city, if not I would drop the series, though you may be one of those"Muh Open World" fags so you don't like Asylum.
>>
Asylum for the best level design. City for the best combat variety.
>>
File: 1458849551468.gif (2 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
1458849551468.gif
2 MB, 256x144
>there will NEVER be an Arkham game with good combat
>you will NEVER be able to fight a crowd of untrained thugs using a variety of martial arts with pages of move lists
>you will NEVER get to play an Arkham game where the combat is like the warehouse fight scene in Batman vs. Superman
>>
Both of them are good and worth playing. Start with Asylum and go on to City since they are made and released in that order. City changes it up by making the game more sandbox while Asylum is a bit more linear.
>>
>>333135734
Got asylum, because wageslave I don't have much time to play, but everytime I spend hour or two in that game I have feeling that I did lot of things just to discover I actually did 1 or 2% of the game, it's good, I like it, start with Asylum and if you enjoy it (you will probably) then get City.
>>
>>333135734

Both Asylum and City are fucking great.

Asylum is more focused, has a cooler atmosphere and all around is the slightly better game.

City is fucking amazing too though. Gliding over the sorta open world is great and playing as Catwoman is GOAT.
>>
>>333135734
Asylum is the best, and then Knight. As long as you're not a one system pleb, you should still be able to play it
>>
File: 1459643740257.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1459643740257.gif
408 KB, 500x345
>>333136190
For me, it's

City>Asylum>Knight>>>>>>Origins.

Asylum was great, and City took the combat and improved it ten fold. Also, better boss fights as well.
>>
>>333135734

That shit did not even lag on my laptop from 3 years ago.
>>
>>333135993
>>you will NEVER get to play an Arkham game where the combat is like the warehouse fight scene in Batman vs. Superman

That scene was inspired by the games
>>
Asylum is the best, and Knight is the next best except for people in your situation that have a PC and no console.
>>
I know im in the minority

Asylum>Origins>City>Knight

Open world was a mistake but atleast Origins looks gorgeous and has the coolest bat suit.
>>
>>333135734
I've got a 980gtxti as well. How the fuck are you lagging in Knight? The only thing I had were 2 crashes the whole time and I was playing at around 140ish fps.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.