[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whats with this game? It looks an interesting game but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So whats with this game?

It looks an interesting game but its hard not to acknowledge that its poisoned by its autistic fan base and and subsequent hate base.

Just looking for some unbiased opinions.
>>
>>333133174
The story isn't really anything new and paints the world as extremely black and white. That said, the gameplay was neat and fun enough to last me one playthrough. After that it just got boring. The music was also nice.

For some people the game is absolutely worth the full price, but I'd recommend waiting for a sale.
>>
I recommend you just play it without too much expectations one way or another. Good soundtrack, and I like when it fucks with your expectations.
>>
Its humor is very homestuck'y but if you're into shit like that you'll have a blast I'm sure.
>>
Deconstructs rpg mechanics and motivations which is interesting, has a great soundtrack, but the main attraction is how much character it has. It has fun with itself.

But yeah, has an autistic fan base.
>>
>>333133320

I was probably going to get it when it goes on sale. How long is an average playthough?
>>
How about you play the fucking game instead of letting other people dictate your impressions?

If you're interested in a game, play it. Pirate it, buy it, whatever.
>>
>>333133174
Why does the fanbase matter at all? The game is still the same, even if the fanbase is shit.

Iz gud gaem.
>>
For me, the game is worth full price. But that because I knew the music was awesome beforehand.
Writing is decent, the gimmicks are fun, and the characters, although archetypical and shallow, are lovely.
It's a cool old schoolish rpg.
Deffinitively worth a pirating.
>>
File: UndyneKamina.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
UndyneKamina.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>333133174
It's a very fun game with one of the best boss battles Sans but, just like TLOU and, as loathe as I am to admit it, Dark Souls, its fanbase overhyped it to no end as the best game of all time, when, in actuality, it's either just extremely well put-together or an above-average title in its genre, depending on your own individual taste.
I'll be damned before I admit that the Asriel fight doesn't give me Gurren Lagann feels every time, though.
>>
Try out the demo at undertale.com. If you like that, get the full game.

Simple as that.
>>
>>333133543
Well the longest one is maybe 8ish hours? You could probably do all routes in around 15.
>>
It has decent gameplay, great music, and interesting story/characters. Some parts are dull and repetitive. You have to play through it three times to see all of the content.
>>
>>333133592
How isn't this FPBP
>>
>>333133652
I have literally never seen someone say it was the best game of all time (but I've seen many people put a disclaimer when they talk about it positively specifically saying it's NOT the best game of all time).

On the other hand, people whine endlessly about people who say it's the best game of all time. Can you guess which one I find more annoying?
>>
>>333133915
The passive aggressive shitposters?
>>
>>333133717
Not necessarily, if you go full pacifist but don't date everyone, you can see one final boss, then it reloads your last save and you can go on the dates you missed to see the other.
>>
>>333133174
Just pirate it, not worth buying and it doesn't even have any kind of DRM or anything so just do it.
Besides if you really like it, you can buy it afterwards..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.