[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conception 2 So I decided to pick this back up after leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Conception 2

So I decided to pick this back up after leaving it for like 1 year or so and I need some help

How do I go around leveling girls, I know about the Sagita method, but should I actually try to keep them all close to each other levels or should I just focus in 1-2 girls?

What are the best classes to pair up with each other, I've been playing blind and only managed to find Archer/Hunter+ Mage tri attack that is actually powerful

Also Chloe and Serina are best girls
>>
>>333130292
Wrong autist chan is best girl.
Also I would say focus on 1-3 girls to level. The exp in the dungeons is not enough to just running them for everyone. Even with the method
>>
I want to fuck that red hair girl

But seriously, did people actually like thia shit? Or is just because of the memeworthy premise? I played the demo and i thought it was garbage.
>>
>>333130292
Serina and Narika best girls.
>>333130485
you will never trick autist chan into playing "make the sticky stuff come out" inside her flying machine.
>>
>>333130602
It was a great dating sim, I wish there was less combat or improved combat. The damage is very roulette style, you either hit 100 or 2k depending on weaknesses and stuff.
>>
File: Chloe_Final_Concept_Art.jpg (852 KB, 1344x840) Image search: [Google]
Chloe_Final_Concept_Art.jpg
852 KB, 1344x840
>>333130602
It wasn't worth full price for me. But it's not a bad game at all really

Though if there is ever a Conception 3 they need to abandon dungeon crawling and make it a SRPG or something different, it's a neat concept, no pun intended, but the dungeon crawling and the almost dead brain gameplay gets old fast
>>
>>333130849
Expanded clothing options apart from swimsuit and 2 alt colors would be nice too.
>>
>>333130292
It's been awhile since I played but just level all of them. You can see every single scene in a single playthrough since you can always save before a choice iirc.
>>
>>333131431
yes you can, so you can have harem end without finishing the game 8 times
>>
File: Serina_Final_Concept_Art.jpg (868 KB, 1344x840) Image search: [Google]
Serina_Final_Concept_Art.jpg
868 KB, 1344x840
Serina
>>
Thanks, but forgot to ask, how do I go around classmating and giving star children independence, do I do it once every time they hit level cap and creat new chidlren right away?

Or should I create some randome ones and release them to the wild just because?
>>
>>333130292
The girls are soo fucking cute, what a waste.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wotihdzBRa8
>>
>>333134097
Suprisingly enough, there's not a single bad girl, all of them are likeable, maybe Fuuko and even then it's just because she is too "standard"

Why is this not popular anyway? I can't even find ONE lewd image from this
>>
>>333134302
cause the game is boring.
>>
File: 2014-05-24-164059.jpg (103 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-24-164059.jpg
103 KB, 960x544
>>333134302
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.