[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: artificial difficulty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (12).jpg (81 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (12).jpg
81 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: artificial difficulty
>>
>>333119918
>ITT: artificial difficulty

What did he mean by this?
>>
That boss was easy, it only took me 4 times to beat him. Go play Call of Duty faggot
>>
>>333120352
That's about as statistically probable as winning the lottery due to the trial and errr nature of the fight.
>>
>>333120110
Difficulty that relies heavily on trial and error or luck.
>>
>>333120626
git gud.
>>
Nigga, that was easy. I lost more times to the first boss for fuck's sake.
>>
>>333120626
If you started out with actual trial and error like I Wanna Be the Guy, I would agree with you.
>>
>>333120739
I didn't learn you could sprint until the third set of levels
>>
nigga its just trial & error, he always does the same things in the same order
>>
Bloodborne's later Chalice Dungeon are bullshit.
>>
>>333119918
ITT people bitching about OPs pic instead of posting exemples about artificial difficulty.
>>
>>333119918
The fight is terribly designed but it's not that hard
>>
>>333119918

>spray patterns in CS:GO
>RNG in dota 2 (uphill mischance) and turn speed
>Bed of Chaos from Dark souls
>miss chances in XCOM
>Unalterbach auto giving you bad ends if you skip through the dialog to fast

off the top of my head
>>
>>333119918
>Literally just memorization: the boss

You could pick any other level/boss in the game, and it would be more artificially difficult than this boss.
>>
>>333122315
>Bed of Chaos from Dark souls

I mean, it was a shit fight, but not artificial difficulty. You can beat BoC quickly with 100% consistency if you know what you're doing.
>>
100 Mario Challenge Expert/Super Expert mode.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.