[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /v/ like Firewatch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
Does /v/ like Firewatch?
>>
>>333117881
I like it more than that new expansion to bg.
Cause it doesn't try to vampirize an existing ip with its agenda while making a rabid cash grab.
It just does the cash grab part.
>>
>>333118791
whats BG?
>>
>>333119042
Baldurs gate.
>>
>>333119740
Is that relevant to Firewatch in some way?
>>
>>333120659
He was making a comparison to the reasons/agendas of making two games. Are you dumb
>>
>>333120847
But there's no agenda of the sort in Firewatch at all.

It's an indie walking simulator so the developers are most likely SJWs anyway, but none of that bleeds into the writing of Firewatch itself.
>>
>>333117881
i think the mc is cute

i want him to kiss the femaile character

when i was a kid i had gay camping adventures
I am the Firewatch audience.
>>
>>333121129

The developers of firewatch are sanfrancisconians of the SJW cabal that produces all the trigger safe walking simulators that have been flooding the market due to artificial high praise and metascore reviews their corrupt game press friends produce.
>>
It's a decent walking sim, the story is intended to give you real life feels (like, a moment of happiness then the long, slow decline into horrible shit. Pretty much how the dev put it)

Sort of like any other i'm-so-indie piece of shit you see out of the northwest these days, jocking the hell out of whatever Spike Jonse 'once was' or whatever fad is trending from Seattle.
>>
>>333117881
It's a beautiful little sightseeing game with well-written and likable characters.

The story about Henry going stir-crazy in the woods and trying to cope with the guilt and pain of not being there for his sick wife would be better served by getting rid of the black helicopters conspiracy red herring
>>
>>333121385
ok bro
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.