[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best car game you've ever played?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
What's the best car game you've ever played?
>>
Some Need for Speed game.
I don't remember anything about it, except that you could ride up a glass pyramid, do a jump, and land on the roof of a building. I thought that was pretty cool.
>>
Dirt Rally. That game is so fucking fun.
>>
>>333115173
Most Wanted will always have a place in my heart.
>>
>this is a dodge charger
>>
I love destruction derby games
>>
>>333114974
Mario kart DS
>>
Mad Max
>>
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

OR
Burnout: Takedown
>>
>>333114974
Used to be huge on car games. Not so much now.

Having said that, Burnout 3, Gran Turismo 1 & 3 (2 & 4 had waaay too much shit to do IMO, they overwhelmed me and I lost interest, 1 & 3 had much better focus) and WRC II Extreme were all my shit back in the day.

I wouldn't mind checking out a current gen rally game, though. Trouble is I like arcade-y ones a lot more than the sim types. I hear DiRT and Loeb Rally (whatever its actually called) are super serious... How is the WRC series nowadays?
>>
Midtown madness 2

Only real niggas remember jumping into the boats in london
>>
carmageddon
>>
>>333114974
A classic of mine forever and ever alog with CTR
>>
Driver SF
>>
File: Nascar_Rumble_front.jpg (175 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
Nascar_Rumble_front.jpg
175 KB, 600x594
>>333121885
Oh shit i forgot my picture
>>
>>333121893
That game was better than it had any right to be. Both the singleplayer and multiplayer was fun as fuck.
>>
>>333114974

I don't think is the best game ever but I've put a tons of hours into San Francisco Rush..
>>
>>333119762
This or outrun 2006
>>
To actually be honest

mad max

it was just too fucking cool
>>
>>333122821
The game was Mad Max Fury Road of video games series. Nobody expected it to be good after series of disappointments and turned out to be the best in the series. Runs really well on PC too.

The only difference was that it didn't successful. Now Reflections officially become Ubisoft bitch who only make driving related game parts like Watch Dogs.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (33 KB, 538x400) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
33 KB, 538x400
F1 World Grand Prix for N64. Spent days playing with my dad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.