[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While it was a pain in the ass, I finally did it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
While it was a pain in the ass, I finally did it.
>>
>>333110212
Dude it's been like over a decade since I've played that. What am I looking at an why should I be impressed?
>>
This was the first game I ever tried to 100%, and I did and I was extremely proud at the time.

Getting all the figures was a pain in the ass
>>
>>333110212
That's not even hard.
>>333110832
You have to collect all her cucoos in the city within a time limit.
>>
>>333111362
>You have to collect all her cucoos in the city within a time limit.
Oh fucking right! I remember that.
>>
>>333110212
congratz anon!
>>
Minish Cap is the only Legend of Zelda game I ever bothered to finish.
>>
>>333113046
Its the shortest one faggot.
>>
this stardew?
>>
>>333113970
Even not considering that you should fucking know which game this is, the name of it is right in the filename.
>>
>>333110212
Hows it feel to be the cuck master
>>
>>333115048
They are called Cuccos you uncultured swine.
>>
>>333110984
Did you get up to 105% of figure collected? You can get extra ones of Vaati after you get the mirror shield.
>>
>Have sword equipped so I can attack cuccos in the right spot so they'll go running toward their home and I can run to get further ones and have those be closer later
>Have pegasus boots equipped to run to the chickens fast
>End up ramming into them with the sword out and they go running away even further
Fuck.

Was incredibly satisfying when I finally beat it, though. Good on you, OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.