[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What video games did you play today /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
What video games did you play today /v/?
>>
>>333101785

>coupla nights ago
>Oldfags talking about Anarchy Online
>how much it's changed since ICC Shuttleport
>Decide to play it again

>Struck with a bunch of sadface after I realize Funcom can't pay back it's Debtors, it's still wracked with insurmountable levels of administrative ineptitude.
>AO is actually their only cash-flow positive game despite awesome shit like The Secret World.

>Idon'thaveapicturetoconveymysadness

>As I sit in Omni Rome Red attempting to find someone to run my soldier through Steps of Madness. Because basically nobody ever plays that dungeon anymore.
>Most the people playing ToTW are Multi-Boxers.
>>
tried to beat sans a few more times, fucker is giving me a ton of trouble
>>
>>333101785
Bloodborne and EDF 4.1, the only games on PS4 worth playing
>>
>>333101785
FFX remastered on ps4.
>>
played one game of dota this morning, then some dark souls.
>>
Trackmaina Tyrbo, I had a lot of fun playing it as well, thanks for asking
>>
>>333101785
Black Ops 3. I hit Prestige 8.
>>
I didn't. I drew shitty vidya comics tho.
>>
Played Witcher 2 all day. Finished ch 2. Should I replay it when I finish and do the elf's story since I'm doing Roche's now?
>>
Valkyria Chronicles and WH40k: Spehss Mahreen

My dumb ass can't get past chapter 6 of VC.
>>
>>333101785
Pokemon Showdown ladder

Then I shitposted on /v/ the rest of the day
>>
Splatoon, and then Hyrule Warriors for the rest of the day

Fucking finally maxed out Young Link's badges
>>
I worked all day and now I'm too tired and drunk to really get into anything

might check out latest build of Subnautica to see if they added anything new or dick around in Hyper Light Drifter looking for jewgolds before I go to sleep, need to be up at 3 AM tomorrow for work
>>
>>333101785
Bloodborne, I finally made it to Gehrman.

Now I'll probably play some Europa Universalis or Civ. Haven't decided yet
>>
Yakuza 4, started Tanimura's chapter after grinding out fighter maker. I really miss playing as Saejima; Tanimura's fighting style isn't my thing.
>>
>>333101785
red dead redemption then skyrim and mobile games like Final Fantasy record keeper also some triple triad
>>
The Division
>>
I'm too tired to play video games.
>>
File: secret italian supercat.jpg (116 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
secret italian supercat.jpg
116 KB, 1440x1080
100% Orange Juice with some non English speakers online, goddamn that thing sure is addictive.

Next is Arkham Asylum
>>
Soul silver
>>
>>333101785
Tyrian 2000

Carrot ship is best ship
>>
File: 1444612476463.jpg (10 KB, 547x480) Image search: [Google]
1444612476463.jpg
10 KB, 547x480
Played a bot match of LoL for that IP bonus because I'm a casual.

Played a lot of Ar Nosruge+, really liking that story and it's finally coming to an end.

Only 2 planets over ratchet and clank 3 for some mindless fun.

Then a couple hours of darkest dungeon.

>MFW work tomorrow
>>
Nuclear Throne. I'm trying to bring myself to continue The Phantom Pain, but the game just feels boring to play.
>>
Dark Souls 2
Dead or Alive Paradise
>>
Talos Principle
Just Cause 3
Gauntlet (Stopped cuz no coop friends :( )

add me senpai, psn: stardreamcan
>>
File: orks.jpg (543 KB, 816x600) Image search: [Google]
orks.jpg
543 KB, 816x600
>>333101785
Bit of Bloodborne.

Just beat Dragon Quest Monsters 3 (3DS) a few days ago.
>>
File: 1458154078698.jpg (83 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1458154078698.jpg
83 KB, 604x453
STALKER Clear Sky

I played on Master, worked for the best armor in the starting zone, and then was ejected face-first into a machine gun nest and approaching fully-decked military squad.

I always died to that freaking section because the machine gun nest is literally a hundred sniper shots with perfect accuracy. Last time I kept hiding behind the same tree trunk and then getting murdered by 4 military dudes.

Then I finally realized there was a single tall narrow tree a while away that allowed you to dash close enough and walk in the tree's shadow, which blocks all machine gun nest fire. So I ran and got there, then hid behind a rock so that the military guys walked past. I lobbed a grenade and took out my upgraded machine gun to pick off the survivors. I then dashed from tree stump to tree stump until I made it.

Damn son feels good, not having to use a trainer for that part.
>>
File: 1454629635179.png (107 KB, 221x286) Image search: [Google]
1454629635179.png
107 KB, 221x286
none... op. none.
>>
>>333101785
Absolute fuck all.

Plan on playing Mother 1 for a bit, though.
>>
None. I'm bored of playing on PC
I need to decide whether to get a WiiU or a PS4 then hopefully I'll regain my love for vidya
>>
Fire Emblem Fates
SFV
About to play Dragon's Dogma

I've been playing so much SFV I haven't been progressing in much outside of that, I'm trying to spend more time with other games.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.