[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started this baby up. Iv played every KH game but i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: European_Cover_Art_KH3D.png (1 MB, 1024x917) Image search: [Google]
European_Cover_Art_KH3D.png
1 MB, 1024x917
Just started this baby up.
Iv played every KH game but i have a bad experience whit the DS ones.
Is this one better than the DS ones.
Considering those ware kinda boring.
1 2 and PSP ones are amazing.
And i guess i liked chain of memories on the GBA because it was my first KH game.
>>
>>333092860
I was replaying it recently. I find it really fun, if you enjoyed BBS you're almost guaranteed to like DDD. It's getting an HD remaster on the PS4 though and I don't know if that's getting more content than the 3DS version.
>>
>>333092860

Yes, much better than the DS games. I would consider this better than BBB too.

It's pretty much a handheld version of the PS2 games. Flowmotion is cool, the only dumb part is the dream eater pet simulator but I ignored most of that crap and got through the game fine.
>>
>>333092860

i played this game long ago and i dont remember much, only that some end boses were hard and the companion feature is nice because you can create lots of creatures with different skills to aid you
>>
>>333093583
I'd say he can gun for certain dream eaters and get certain abilities to avoid a lot of hassle.
>>
>>333092860
Should just wait for Kingdom hearts 2.8 to come out if you have a PS4.
>>
Just finished it a week ago. About as good as Birth By Sleep, maybe a little better. The final boss(es) were a bit easy even on Proud, though.
>>
>>333094070
I don't think i am getting a PS4 this year.
I am saving money for a WIIU so i can beat Bayoneta Pikimin3 Starfox0 and Xenoblade and Possibly Zelda also i Did already beat Wonderful 101 on a rented WIIU.
Il get a PS4 after i sell the WIIU once i finish all 6 games i care about on it.
>>
I thought it was pretty bad. Maybe I didn't know how to abuse the pet system, but playing boring mini games over and over to get skills was really meh
>>
It's in the running for my favourite OST in the series.
https://youtu.be/yw7nliZc5uc
>>
I would have actually finished this game if it wasn't for the stupid dropping mechanic. I hate hate hate HATE dropping.
>>
I honestly find it only ok. It has the same problem as BBS as there is an end all be all skill in the game that is not even hard to come by, making it way too fucking easy. One of the few KH games I have only played once.
>>
>>333095732
You don't need to play the minigames at all unless you don't plan on using the DE in battle at all. The EXP you get from battling is usually enough to pay off most of the skills in their trees, and the only real petting you have to do is just to change their mood to unlock some more skills to unlock.

Even so, just get Aura Lion/Dragon Dragon/Tyranto Rex and you're set for life.
>>
>>333098219
That's not even much of an issue considering how easy is to stay as one character with Drop-Me-Nots.
>>
>>333099754
I know but it's still irritating.
>>
>>333099905
Hopefully they'll slow it down in 2.8
>>
I'd have rather not played as kid Sora and kid Riku the entire game, but whatever
>>
>>333101162
Who else would you want to play as during Sora and Riku's keyblade mastery exam?
>>
>>333101362
teenage versions of them?
>>
>>333101448
Oh, yeah that would've been nice.
>>
Esmeralda turned my dick to diamonds
>>
>>333103913
fuck off frollo
>>
>>333092860
Most 3DS games are pretty shit, this one is not really an exception. It's a sub par BBS that looks really similar and plays more simple.

To be fair though, it was really nice looking, and likely had more of a budget than 90% of releases in the last 4 years on the console.
>>
What was the point of the drop system anyways? to make sure one character's story didn't get way ahead of the others?
>>
>>333104747
I'd assume so, yeah. The drop system isn't terrible but it was in need of refinement. I prefer it to having the start the game over from the very beginning like in BBS.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.