[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is nobody talking about this? This is comfy as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (39 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
39 KB, 460x215
Why is nobody talking about this? This is comfy as fuck
>>
>initial release date 2012
>comfy

No one cares. Go play your game.
>>
because it's 4 years old?
>>
>>333089032
thanks senpai , will do
>>
it's some good game designed for nerds

and as it's for nerds, it's useless to the casual fanbase
>>
>>333088832

Because it's almost 4 years old and Endless Legend is better.
>>
>>333088832
Tell me more. I took a look at it, but heard it had a few gameplay problems, so I went to Alpha Centauri instead.
>>
because i made the mistake of preordering it so they didn't include the dlc I helped keep them afloat to make.
>>
although 150 different threads can go on concurrently on /v/ before being archived, /v/ is mostly current discussion

i would suggest finding a 4x thread on vg
>>
>>333088832
IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT HAVING A SPACE BONER WHEN PLAYING THIS GAME
>>
>>333089219
is like endless legend ,but in space
>>
>>333089260
none at the moment
>>
Because they fixed a lot of problems with Endless Legend, and I hope they perfect their design philosophies with Endless Space 2.
>>
File: 1409117034306.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1409117034306.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>333088832
It's a good game. Not much else to say, really. It's not the deepest space 4x around, but it's solid and fun. Anyone that thinks they might like it probably will.
>>
Because the combat sucks. I'd rather play Endless Legends instead
>>
>>333089219
You did the right thing
>>
I don't like how you can just siege people's outposts without suffering any penalty and there doesn't seem to be any defender's advantage at all so combat is pretty one sided.
>>
File: PWuZB.jpg (92 KB, 1920x852) Image search: [Google]
PWuZB.jpg
92 KB, 1920x852
Best faction ? Best faction
>>
meh endless legend is too slow for me, what i love about ES is the colonization race, everyone scrambling to get a piece of space in EL you cant fast expand
>>
The atmosphere and soundtrack of the game are absolutely amazing but the combat is downright fuck awful. I can't believe that in this day and age they would go with a simple rock-paper-scissor combat system. If it wasn't for that, the game would probably be one of the best 4X games out there.

Also what the fuck were they thinking with that expansion?
>before expansion
>can research different designs for weapons, shields, etc
>some require special resources to build
>its fine if you dont have them, you can just make a design that has parts that dont require special resources

>after expansion
>you are locked to using the latest parts, even if they require resources you don't have

Did they ever release a patch to fix this shit? I disabled the expansion immediately because it absolutely broke the game for me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.