[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: divinity-original-sin.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
divinity-original-sin.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
What does /v/ think of this game?

Everything I've seen points to it being really good, but you know how games journalism is.
>>
I'll be honest. I wanted to like it as I like RPG's. But getting through that first city, reading everything and talking to everyone really took so too long.

I hadn't had any action and when I finally got it I was underwhelmed.

Besides that I don't look the art style, which is truly a petty squabble, but whatever, my opinion.
>>
>>333072558
Too generic and the combat gets boring after a few hours
>>
File: 1420077356871.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1420077356871.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
>>333073465
Thanks anon.

I'll go spend my money on a better game.
>>
>>333072558
Way better than I expected it to be going on what I heard about it beforehand.

Play on hard, even if you haven't before as the combat is kinda easy if you build your characters to work together properly, at least at first.

I really like the coop elements. They're easily the best part of the game.
>>
The combat is fun but I couldn't go back to it after Divine Divinity. I feel like they tried hard to recreate that atmosphere but failed harder than PoE in that regard. The writing and content in their previous games is miles better.
>>
>>333072558
It's good. The combat is good, the story is kinda ok at best. Overall it's good enough to keep you interested and playing. 7.5/10
>>
>>333073886
His criticisms are shit. The enhanced edition has fully voiced characters and npc's.

It's a crpg, talking to people and getting engrossed in the world is a big thing that this nails, the first town has fun boss missions and quests and since the first major quest is solving a murder that spans the whole zone you get to engross yourself in the game world.

It's a great crpg and the Dev's still support it and are frequent on the steam forums.

The magic and combat is also amazing.
>>
Same guy as:
>>333075263

I would like to add that you should check it out OP.
>>
>>333075289
>It's a crpg
not with that awful writing
let's point out everything that's wrong with Divinity without being a filthy shill >>333075289

shit writing, shit quests, shit totally not funny humor, shit generic wow visuals, shit unfitting music, shit companions, shit voice acting, shit atmosphere, shit lore

it's a good bro op game after a few beers but it's not a crpg
>>
Oh a Divinity Thread? Can't wait for the grim-derp faggot that skipped all of the dialogue and complained there weren't any quest markers.

He's in every thread.
>>
>>333073465
Cyseal really takes fucking FOREVER to go through.
>>
>>333077354
I don't know who this guy is but don't be so jealous just because someone is obviously superior than you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.