[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will MMOs be good again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 933.png (206 KB, 540x507) Image search: [Google]
933.png
206 KB, 540x507
When will MMOs be good again?
>>
they were never good in the first place
>>
FFXIV
>>
>>333071734
Explain World of Warcraft then
>>
>>333071651
When wow dies
>>
>>333071651
When Camelot Unchained and Crowfall comes out, at least for the PvP side of things.

I'm still waiting for someone to make something good for PvE though. The whole themepark thing with WoW and FFXIV is just so fucking dull. I want to fucking explore shit with a group and actually feel the fucking danger and not "OOOO FLASHY LIGHT ON GROUND, BETTER MOVE!". There's so much shit you could do to make a proper PvE MMO and it's being wasted on "LETS GRIND GEAR TO GRIND MORE GEAR!"
>>
>>333071867
A skinner box that forever killed any chance of the genre living up to its potential?
>>
>>333071935
I agree with you 150% if wow just died, it would show devs that, the same shit they have been trying to feed us over the years does not work
>>
I would play an mmo if the combat was on par with zelda 64.
>>
>>333071965
i've had an idea about an pvp mmo which kinda is a pve mmo
every season the best player gets chosen to be the ultimate evil behind everything bad, and he tries to destroy the world. Every other player of course tries to defend and kill the ultimate evil. Its a bit rough idea but it could work if done well, but i cant see that coming ever
>>
Never
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.