[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, I'm making a multiplayer racing game with carts. Could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: CART.png (395 KB, 1154x516) Image search: [Google]
CART.png
395 KB, 1154x516
/v/, I'm making a multiplayer racing game with carts. Could you give me some ideas (with pictures preferably) of characters to make?
>>
>/v/ gets to shape a game
frogman
>>
>>333070317
I've said it a hundred god damn times
and I'll say it again
Come back when you have a working prototype of your game
Everyone that learns 5 minutes in blender thinks that they can make a game but they never do
Ideas for a game are fucking worthless
Eat shit
Fuck you
>>
File: ufo banana plain.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ufo banana plain.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1200
Something like this would be nice
>>
>>333070317
First off, if you cannot program, use this as a base: http://supertuxkart.sourceforge.net/

Second off, what are you going for?
>>
>>333071605
>>333071393
using three.js for the engine, node.js for the networking portion. I want to make a webGL game. I have some experience in webGL and modeling and programming. I just need some ideas for characters. Gameplay isnt hard. It's all raytracing out the ass

>>333071605
mario cart style
>>
>>333070317
how about an italian with some facial features with a brother he could also race with.

Then obviously you would have their love interest but make it inexplicable like Marge Simpson being the wife of Homer or Lois Griffin.

Next the love interest of the brother, which, to be honest doesn't need that much detail. Just make it some fat chick.

Now the antagonist, lets go far out there, make it a fire breathing dinosaur with horns and hair. Then another bad guy, lets say more of a rival to the main character, just exaggerate the features that all.

The brother of the main guy could have a rival too, but that would be stupid.

Throw in a gorilla and your set.

To fill out the roster you just need baby versions of every character you have just made.
>>
File: 1422346685675.gif (3 MB, 426x324) Image search: [Google]
1422346685675.gif
3 MB, 426x324
>>333074109
>some fat chick
>>
Milkman
Mailman
Homlessman
Sjw
Cute anime grill
Robot
Make one a penguin that slides rather then drives

Ill think of more
>>
File: output_file3.webm (2 MB, 1241x600) Image search: [Google]
output_file3.webm
2 MB, 1241x600
bumping with some stuff I made
>>
>>333074274
SJW? how would that look like?
>>
Polite bump for OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.