[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOOM Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>Because no one else has done it again yet

It's actually not that bad.

Discuss.
>>
File: 1342688454283.jpg (42 KB, 254x246) Image search: [Google]
1342688454283.jpg
42 KB, 254x246
>console button prompts
>>
>>333066049
Soz m9
>>
>>333066049
>whole game is pressing buttons
Game: Press a button
>anons: WTF THIS IS RETARDED I HAVE TO CREATE A MEME AND POST EVERYWHERE ABOUT MY ANGER AT BUTTONS
>>
If this is a Beta then why we don't we get to experience all the features to make sure they're not all OP to fuck? Because then what happens is for the first few weeks all the MP bullshit that makes people rage because of untested shit rages on until they finally put a patch out which should have been done in the first place before the game was released. God damnn.
>>
>>333065697
>It's actually not that bad.

I'm really hoping the Single Player turns out well, because so far the MP has been mediocre at best.
>>
Ok so either jump height or run speed needs to be increased
>>
>>333067920

Both.
>>
>This game has autoaim
>>
File: 1124298402980.gif (490 KB, 245x222) Image search: [Google]
1124298402980.gif
490 KB, 245x222
>caring about le edgy halo
>>
>>333069912
Jesus Christ, yknow What, all you guys want is something to complain about. That's it.
This game could've been Made by Romero himself, who fucking made it a piece by piece perfection of what people want in a Doom game and you guys would still complain
Grow the fuck up
>>
>>333067920
it would be unplayable for consolefags....
>>
>>333070501

But I'm a consolefag and I'm same anon
>>
>>333070372
We wanted a non consolized that isn't a piece of shit game, true to the cores of Doom.
You're the one that needs to grow up instead of eating the shit that they put out.
>>
>>333065697
Can't they make the run speed as fast as Rise of the Triad at least? Just a quick little tweak.
>>
Who's the target demographic for this game, anyway?
>Doom fans won't give a shit because it'll be nothing like the old games
>casuals will continue to play CoD and Halo
>>
>start game
>get go title screen with a 0% loading bar that never moves
>clicking anywhere freezes the game and it has to be closed

anyone else get this? what do?
>>
>tfw just now recieved a key
is the beta over yet? if not, when does it end? official website says 12:00 EST which is almost 4 hours ago, and this thread is an hour old.
>>
>>333074927

I thought it was monday when it ended.
>>
>>333072745
and csgo
>>
http://doom.com/en-gb/beta
>End: Sunday, April 3, 2016 @ 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (UTC – 5)
I also see no threads about the beta being over on the subreddit so I'm not sure whether to bother installing it
>>
>>333065697
>It's actually not that bad.
Compared to maybe the sea of modern ADS shit? Sure.

Compared to Doom 1 or even shitty Brutal Doom? no, it's dogshit.
>>
>>333075163
>just realised I confused 11:59pm with 12pm which would be midday, not almost midnight
I'm retarded, I see when it ends
>>
>>333065697
The beta on PC is almost empty.
Also I hope they do something with the steps sounds, I hate when someone meele kills me from behind.
Also meele kills are out of hand.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.