[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>party member betrays you >they keep all of the stats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o3ayfy73n41v2ayeco2_500.gif (881 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ayfy73n41v2ayeco2_500.gif
881 KB, 450x252
>party member betrays you
>they keep all of the stats and equipment you earned them
>>
i know we love this movie but let's not post here , it's not vidya related.
>>
>>333063549

Anime isn't vidya related either but here we are
>>
>>333063356
How does her windpipe not get crushed
>>
>>333063871

it's called a hustle, sweetheart
>>
>>333063769
What do you mean, animation isn't vidya related?
>>
>there will never be a zootopia game
>we will never be able to talk about the bunny on /v/
it's not fair
and don't give me that Disney Infinity shit because fuck that game
>>
File: traitor.jpg (18 KB, 540x266) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
18 KB, 540x266
has there been any games where you can kill a party member after they betray you?

I recall killing of Zeveran at the end of Dragon Age and killing of this prick in Tales of Symphonia
>>
File: taira.jpg (23 KB, 227x400) Image search: [Google]
taira.jpg
23 KB, 227x400
>tfw such a massive shit that he doesn't even use the ships he nicks from you
>>
>>333064103

Why are smug anime faces allowed in threads is the point I'm trying to make.

These threads are still shit though I just hate weeb threads more
>>
>>333064325
The Last Story
>>
>>333064325
Lost Dimension
>>
GUYS

GUYS

KINGDOM HEARTS 4 OR WHATEVER

ZOOTOPIA LEVEL
>>
>>333064742
didn't last long enough to get to when the betrayal happens

>>333064868
that was an interesting game. Didn't really grasp at how the whole "finding the traitor" mechanic worked for a while so on my first two runs I ended up fighting one party member before fighting The End
>>
>>333065153
Happens at basically the end of the game, and you can kinda see it from a mile away.

But at least you get to kill that spoiled cunt Dagran before the game ends.
>>
File: 1450976936862.jpg (15 KB, 281x350) Image search: [Google]
1450976936862.jpg
15 KB, 281x350
>boss is almost dead
>party member gets charmed
>said party member casts diaharan on the enemy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.