[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: B_nLBfgzPzpl.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (36 KB, 440x355) Image search: [Google]
B_nLBfgzPzpl.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
36 KB, 440x355
Does anyone know when or if the Fallout 4 season pass will go on sale? I missed the $30 price unfortunately. Should I jump on the $60 price before it jumps up again or wait for a sale?

Also has anyone run into new bugs or glitches? A lot of missions on the PC version just won't start or won't end because enemies won't show up when their supposed to.

How do I romance a Piper
How do I Valentine a Nick
>>
Don't try to have Fallout 4 threads on /v/, you'll only find shitposting here.
>>
Here's the thing about the Season Pass:
both Wasteland Workshop and Automatron are worthless.

Most of their DLC will be on that tier.

Just buy Far Harbor and whatever else one at a time.
>>
>>333061306
if you recall Shivering Isles was the only good DLC for Oblivion. everything else was OK but not worth buying individually
>>
>>333060657
You do know how Bethesda DLC works right?

You can easily pirate them with no effort and activate them just like any other unofficial mod.
>>
File: 1429256400112.jpg (184 KB, 610x483) Image search: [Google]
1429256400112.jpg
184 KB, 610x483
>buying a "season pass" for anything
>not just buying the "ultimate edition" that will come out with all DLC included
>playing Fallout 4
>>
>>333060657
Just pirate the fucking dlc you retard. You literally just drag and drop the shit into your fallout folder.
>>
>>333061451
>>333061539
Yeah but some people have jobs and can afford spending money.
>>
>>333061252
well if he tries on /vg/, all he'll get is the same tired old waifu posting.

Seriously, took two fucking months for that place to become worse than /tesg/. You can't even ask about the game or discuss it there because everyone ignores you and posts screenshots of stupid shit instead.

>>333061306
Automatron wasn't bad, it was pretty fun and the robot customization is fun, too. And WW won't be bad either, because who the fuck doesn't want to throw marcy long in to a deathpit and have 6 deathclaws rape her forever?
>>
>>333061975
>Automatron wasn't bad, it was pretty fun and the robot customization is fun, too. And WW won't be bad either, because who the fuck doesn't want to throw marcy long in to a deathpit and have 6 deathclaws rape her forever?
If you're interested in the crafting mechanic like the 13 year old minecrafters then yeah, they're both great.
>>
Only time I've had the issue you are expressing was during Institute attacks on settlements. For that I had to resurrect the one dead synth settler and let them kill him a few more times. I even sided with them to stop that from happening and the assholes keep attacking.

To your DLC question, if you missed the $30 or $20 boat, wait for the complete version, it's going to be a whole lot better when the modders have a chance to fix the game.
>>
>>333062084
The robots are OP as fuck if you're playing survival mode.
>>
>>>333061451
>>>333061539
Yeah I actually like the game and want to support the developer like this anon >>333061686
I just don't want to pay for the game a second time
>>
>>333061306
>Just buy the DLC
Or, yaknow, pirate them until the "complete" version of the game comes out. It's not like achievements matter.
>>
>>333060657
Go back to /vg/ if you want to avoid all the shitposts here and have an actual discussion.
>>
>>333062287
>He wants to support lazy development practices
Talk with your wallet argument goes here.
But anyway, Bethesda put much less effort into this game than their previous titles. While you can say "one person makes no difference," it's still wrong to buy their shit and support even lazier practices of releasing unfinished products and such solely because "the modders will fix it." and then also delaying the thing modders need to fix the game because it'd make buying their DLC pointless since modders will make better.
>>
File: smug escobar.jpg (23 KB, 258x271) Image search: [Google]
smug escobar.jpg
23 KB, 258x271
>playing bethesda games before the release of GOTY Gold Complete Legendary Premium edition
>>
>>333062572
>/vg/
>no shitposting and actual discussion
>implying that 99% of each thread isn't memespouting and waifu posting with the other 1% being people trying to discuss the game and getting no response

>>333062728
It didn't win GOTY so it's going to be ultimate edition.
>>
File: 1433489923163.jpg (21 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1433489923163.jpg
21 KB, 259x253
>>333061686
>>333062287
It brings a tear to my eye when I see such patriotic consumers like you.

YOU COULD ALL LEARN A VALUABLE LESSON FROM THESE TWO! HARD WORK DESERVES REWARD!
>>
>>333061686
>some people have mcjobs and can afford throwing their money away

You are literally paying THE SAME PRICE AS THE BASE GAME for not even 50% of the content.
You are a goddamn fucking retard.

The shining example of Bethesdas targeted audience.
>>
>>333062110
Also towards the end of the game when you're given the option to side with the railroad and take the Institute down from the inside, a Synth us supposed to let me know when their ready and he never did. I had to manually trigger the event because otherwise I would have sided with the Institute
>>
>>333062851
Fallout 4 did win over 50 goty awards if I am correct. There will be a goty edition.
>>
>>333061975
they either ignore your post your call you an obsidian drone
>>
>>333063152
If by goty you mean "Goym of the Year", then yes. Todd won 50 of those. If you mean "Game of the Year" then no. Witcher 3 got all of them just because it was the only OWRPG to be released in spring of '15 and had no fucking competition for months.
>>
>>333062687
I understand if you actually don't want to support the developers if you actually disagree or dislike what they created but I liked it and thus want to support it.
Also is it laziness? These games take a lot to make and I know it's rough around many edges but that's to be expected from how large the world is
>>
>>333063851
>For how large the world is
It's smaller than Skyrim, which was fucking FILLED with stuff, but the Boston waste is a barren shithole with very little to do in comparison.
>>
>>333063965
>but the Boston waste is a barren shithole with very little to do in comparison
Man, that's just commiting an injustice with the game. We can bash the game for other things, but Boston was an exceptional map.
>>
>>333063530
Yes Witcher 3 won the overall GOTY award, and total 250 goty awards. It was an exceptionally good game with no competition.
>>
>>333061686
>admitting to having a job and still playing baby games like this
lel
>>
>>333066297
What's wrong kid?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.