[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a great game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
This is a great game.
>>
I enjoyed it also
>>
not great, it's incredible
>>
>>333059106

Dont kill me but I think it has the best music in the series. Beautiful, minimalist, ambient, atmospheric. The tracks seem to have more emotion than the orchestral flourishes of the other games.
>>
>>333059389
Let's not get crazy, anon.
>>
>>333059919
I'm going to kill you.
>>
>>333059959
then don't. the game is truly incredible in every aspect
>>
>>333059106
I gotta say my opinion on it improved greatly after playing the hd version, I think it has some of the best dungeon design in the series, and to me the only thing that makes it really hard to pick up for a replay is the god awful intro sequence, even then the stuff between the first 3 dungeons is really bothersome (seriously fuck those kids and everyone in kakariko and ordon), but it does pick up after that.
>>
>>333060281
B8
>>
>>333059106
My favorite Zelda
>>
>best friends start a playthrough
>constant /v/ threads about the game
>more threads the more nostalgia bait a game is

what an annoying trend
>>
>>333060935
stop shitposting and leave
>>
>>333059106
best 3d zelda imo and better than wind waker
>>
Skyward Sword is the best Zelda game.
>>
>>333061669
WW is the second-worst 3D zelda tbqh
>>
It is. Played it on dolphin a few months ago but had to stop at the gerudo(?) desert temple because my controller broke.

Why the fuck does this game gets bashed so fucking hard?
>>
>>333061990
Because it fucking sucks?
>>
>>333061990
>Why the fuck does this game gets bashed so fucking hard?

you're on /v/, the biggest shithole on the internet
>>
>>333059106
Well it has the best items and dungeons out of all 3d zeldas. Too bad the start is awful and wolf sections suck
>>
>>333062078
But it's good anon

>>333062102
I'm pretty sure that this game got bashed a lot outside of /v/ too. 8.8
>>
>>333062078
But your opinion sucks more?
>>
>>333062269
>I'm pretty sure that this game got bashed a lot outside of /v/ too.
by idiots
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.