[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst boss fight in any of the Souls games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: dark-souls-2-charriot.jpg (304 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-2-charriot.jpg
304 KB, 1280x720
Is this the worst boss fight in any of the Souls games?
>>
That'd be Dragonrider and double Dragonrider.
>>
What? no. That boss is fun.

The worst will always be the bed of chaos.
>>
>Bed of Chaos
>Dragon God
>Smelter 2
>Pinwheel
>Congregation
>True King
>>
>>333054318
Not even the worst boss in its own game, Ancient Dragon was worse and might be the worst in the franchise.
>>
>>333054147
Correct area, wrong boss. Skeleton lords are the most retarded boss fight. Somewhere on par or little bit better than bed of chaos.
>>
File: 1459401239058.jpg (67 KB, 525x688) Image search: [Google]
1459401239058.jpg
67 KB, 525x688
>>333054147
>Is this the worst boss fight in any of the Souls games?

It's a tough call since the series has far more shit than actual good bosses.
The series is honestly pretty terrible at good bosses. That includes Bloodborne.
>>
>>333054825
Didn't mean to reply to that specific post.
>>
>>333054825
Talking about the dragon on the ledge, or Kalameet? Because those are the only 2 I remember from DS1.
>>
>>333055090
He probably means the fake dragon atop the shrine from DaS2
>>
>>333054147

My vote for worst bosses would be:

>DeS - Dragon God
>DaS - Bed of Chaos
>DaS 2 - Prowling Magus
>DaS 3 - Ancient Wyvern
>BB - Laurence
>>
>>333054289
Are you saying that because they were so easy? I killed both on my first try.
>>
>>333054841
Any boss fight with more than 2 enemies is dumb.
>>
>>333054147
that's like

the only redeeming boss in the entirety of that shithouse game
>>
>>333054147
I'd say that Ancient Wyvern is the worst.
Hell, DaS 3 managed to make Pinwheel style of a boss that's actually somewhat of a threat in early game.
>>
>>333055484
Holy shit you're so good, everybody is amazed with your raw talent
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.