[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /v/ going to be shitposting about this game for the next couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (661 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
661 KB, 1920x1080
Is /v/ going to be shitposting about this game for the next couple of months?
>>
>>333048537
They should've just released an updated Duscae demo
>>
>altair in the middle
Good meme thread op
>>
>>333048537
why assassin's creed is in the middle ?
>>
>>333048537
/v/ is hype as fuck. Literally everybody from the elusive Xbone owners, to PCucks and Sonyggers.
This insane hype just translates to massive amounts of shitposting. Don't let it get to you.
>>
>girl games
>>
File: image_25.jpg (110 KB, 1357x562) Image search: [Google]
image_25.jpg
110 KB, 1357x562
Am I expecting too much when I think this game is going to be a cool road trip gayme with friends?
>>
>>333048537
I'm still hype. I thought the Platinum Demo was boring at first, but dat ending, yo.
>>
>>333049778
The game is literally Final Fantasy: Stand By Me, so no.
>>
>>333048537
This game was hyped up to be the best game ever, the rebirth of home console games in japan and ended up being ''hold o to win''. Of course we are
>>
>>333050601
you sure told the whole world shitposter kun
also
>we
>>
>>333048537
/v/ has been shitposting about this game for the last ten years. I don't know why it would suddenly stop.
>>
File: reallynigga.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
reallynigga.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>Popular game
>Square
>/v/
>meme arrows
>shitposting never

You do realize this Tibetan comicbook board is populated by the biggest betas in history with nothing better to do than whine about videogames, dont you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.