[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hurr! Keep Mah Record!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Play a match against someone with "100%" win record. They come out and wreck me for one round. Come back with based Garchomp. Critical them in Pic Related FTW ....they disconnect.

Why the fuck is this shit allowed?
>>
Disconnecting still gets you a loss on your record. If you're not lying, they are no longer 100%.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62 KB, 850x850
Other than that who's a Garchomp is love Garchomp is life main?
>>
How are the FGC such manchildren that they have to rage quit a game made for literal babies?
>>
>>333046003
Right here bro, Land Shark forever
>>
>Play as Braixen
>Fighting a Lucario
>Make several bad calls
>They get me down to sliver of health with me having barely touched them
>Finally get into the groove
>Playing a mad keep away game
>Focus attacking them into some combos whenever they get close
>They burst
>Paying keep away and chipping them on down
>They whiff their super
>Kill them with a quick projectile
>YOU HAVE LOST CONNECTION
Some people get so salty.
>>
>>333048334

You are cancer kid.
>>
>>333048334
>braixen
be thankful he didn't disconnect the second the match started
>>
Is Sceptile good/fun to play? Don't have it yet but he's always been my favorite
>>
>>333049306
hard to play, pretty good.
every character is fun to play imo.
>>
>>333049306
He's one of the hardest characters to play, his BnB combos will take some getting used to.

But yes, perfectly viable. Only downside is against some zoners you just pick a god and pray.
>>
>>333045490
>Why the fuck is this shit allowed?

One answer; Nintendo's terrible online architecture doesn't allow for a lot of safety measures. It's why they can't stop ANYONE from playing pirated games online with other people on any of their online consoles.

Playing PSO on the GameCube was almost as frustrating as the DreamCast due to people using cheat devices.

Can't name an online DS game that wasn't littered with hackers just giving everyone everything/not letting anyone else play.
>>
>>333049306
He's one of the hardest characters to learn, but he's tons of fun once you do.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.