[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are emulators that still only accept DirectInput controllers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 800px-Xbox_360_controller.jpg (51 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
800px-Xbox_360_controller.jpg
51 KB, 800x571
>there are emulators that still only accept DirectInput controllers in 2016
>meaning Xbox 360/Xbox One triggers do not get properly accommodated
>>
Am I the only one that hurts their hands whenever they use a x360 controller? Shit is way too uncomfortable and Im certain Im the only one who thinks that
>>
Could be worse. Could ONLY accept xinput.
People talk about jewish conspiracies, but xinput is the real deal.
>>
There will never be a controller that is near as good as the 360 controller.
>>
>>333043494
That Wii U Pro Controller driver that GBATemp cooked up only had XInput support at the outset.

I don't know if that's still true, though.
>>
Does Xpadder generally work well with Epsxe?
>>
Most emulators don't emulate a console with analog triggers, dipshit.
>>
>>333044634
>implying I don't want to map the L and R buttons to buttons that are easily reachable and comfortable to press

At best I only want auxiliary functions on the LB and RB buttons because they have such shallow press depth that it doesn't feel good to have to press them a lot.
>>
File: 81C4Q18LHbL._SL1500_.jpg (96 KB, 1500x1167) Image search: [Google]
81C4Q18LHbL._SL1500_.jpg
96 KB, 1500x1167
>>333043540
The Xbox one controller is literally the 360 controller without any of its problems.

>Much better Dpad
>No uncomfortable battery bump
>More tactile bumpers
>Smoother triggers
>Better Aesthetics
>>
>>333043325
Enjoy your tiny hands manlet the 360 pad is comy as fuck
>>
>>333043325
Teeny girl detected. X360 controller has always felt comfy as shit in my hands. Only controller I liked better that was more comfy was the XB1 controller.
>>
>>333045007
Well to be fair the design is also slightly better. it's a bit more of an ergonomic design and it literally just fits the hands better as well.
>>
>>333043132
microsoft is the king of inventing standards and then making their own product that doesn't use or abide by them.
>>
>>333043132
> emulating on a 360 controller

shiggydiggy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.