[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3.7 on fucking Google Play BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160403-150715.png (606 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160403-150715.png
606 KB, 1080x1920
>3.7 on fucking Google Play

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
>>
Stop.
>>
>>333040847
is it fixed for rooted devices yet?
>>
It would be higher if it wasn't for butthurt rooters
>>
>>333040937
I'm rooted with rootcloak and have zero issues
>>
>Fake scam apps like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newagetools.batdoc
>4.7
>Miitomo
>3.7

more like shitomo am I right :^)
>>
>>333040993
Why wouldn't it work on a rooted device?
>>
>The only thing you can do day to day is answer questions and take pictures.
>Getting clothes costs an insane amount of coins and is Badge Arcade levels of random if you land on one or not.
>Only get 15 coins an answer when you need 500 to get one attempt at clothes
>Getting actual Miitomo coins is like pulling teeth and requires you to tie your account to every social network under the sun while also befriending a crazy amount of people.
I wonder why.
>>
Torna a mangiare pasta invece di merdapostare Guido
>>
>>333040847
>using android.
>>
>>333041609

Yeah he is.
>>
My phone won't let me download it because I don't have enough internal storage and I can't download to my SD card.
>>
OP COGLIONE
>>
Can some nintendofag please let me in on what this game is about?
>>
>>333041974
Stop using shitpohones, Rajeed.
>>
>>333042849
You spend money on coins and compare your items to other people who also spent a lot of money on coins.

The goal is to spend more than everyone else.
>>
It's basically a light social media account with a cute mii. You answer questions about yourself and your friends can try to answer them (or, if you get candy, it's answered for you)

Current benefit for doing it besides any fun you have with the clothes for the mii are coins for My Nintendo for accomplishing certain actions. Those coins can be used for discounts on Nintendo titles and stuff.

It's not a bad foundation for Nintendo, but they need to step it up. Whatever they intend for it with the NX will be big, and making My Nintendo a better rewards program will help too.
>>
File: 9fe.jpg (77 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
9fe.jpg
77 KB, 680x680
>>333042849

Make memes using mii
>>
>>333041135
>scam
>botting for score
holy penis what a scoop!
I bet you believe millions of people actually literally play girlgames.com and watch sonic daddy finger.
>>
The editor is great fun and its nice to see others answers but there really need to be more to it.
>>
>>333041314
It doesn't. Root check on both Android and iOS.

>>333040937
There's literally no excuse to have problems with this, any device can get something to bypass checks. I'm on fucking iOS7 and I did.
>>
>>333040937
It still requires rootcloak and miitomosecuritybypasser (and xposed). So no.
>>
>>333042997

So real life?
>>
File: finger-purse.jpg (20 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
finger-purse.jpg
20 KB, 200x230
MAMMA MIA!
>>
>Miitomo
this thread is full of normies and casuals.
get a fucking Doom(not the new one) up your ass and become hardcore.
>>
>>333040847
I voted 1 because it doesn't work on root

>>333043365
I got these and the game launches but it loads forever, at least I managed to get it to work on the tablet
>>
>>333043723
>comparing app with game
You realize this is an app and not a game right?
>>
>Still haven't seen any lewds of my mii
Shame.
>>
most social media apps have bad ratings
>>
>>333043456
If that's what people think RL is, I don't want to live anymore.
>>
>all the whiteknights of /v/ fawning over a femanon on miitomo
Disgusting desu, she talks like a teenager normie and every answer gets 30-40 comments and hearts.
>>
People are realizing how shit it is.

If you're a Nintendo fan, you'll have no way to actually use any of the features to their full extent.
Don't have a Facebook or Twitter? Too bad, you just wasted a download. Unless you're willing to be calling yourself a "Nintendo fan" to millions of people and embarrass yourself.

For normies, they won't understand any of the references. They cringe at its attempt at being "quirky". Why use Miitomo when you already have Facebook? Also, you wouldn't be caught did with something from kiddy company like Nintendo.
>>
>>333046945
Miitomo is pretty shit with unknowns
It's much more fun with people you've known beforehand
>>
File: mauro-vestri.jpg (6 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
mauro-vestri.jpg
6 KB, 310x163
>>333040847

NINTENDO E UNA MERDACCIA!
>>
>>333041135
Miitomo's score is on a scale of 1 to 4 while the shit you linked is on a scale of 1 to 5
>>
>>333046993
>you just wasted a download

Oh no! My 5 seconds! I'll never get them back!
>>
>>333047049
Too bad I oly have one RL friend who has it.
>>
>>333046993
>Unless you're willing to be calling yourself a "Nintendo fan" to millions of people and embarrass yourself.
no one Facebook or Twitter can see if you linked your Miitomo game to the account

> For normies, they won't understand any of the references
What references? This app actually has very little to do with nintendo or its franchises.

Next time base your baits on your own experiences
>>
>>333040847
3.7/4 is a pretty good score.
How is it a blunder?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.