[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like this again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Majora's_Mask.png (947 KB, 600x830) Image search: [Google]
Majora's_Mask.png
947 KB, 600x830
Why do people like this again?
>>
>>333034789
pretty art and pseudo-depth
>>
Cause people are allowed to like things.
>>
>>333034789
Why do you breath again?
>>
It was built on a solid foundation. It was tonally interesting for the franchise. It introduced a unique and enjoyable core mechanic. It had a very richly detailed overworld with many more sidequests that previous entries despite having fewer dungeons.
>>
No one really likes it we're all just pretending. Joke's on you OP.
>>
>>333034789
It's the only 3D Zelda I liked but maybe because it's so short.
>>
It made me feel things only my dad ever made me feel
>>
Is Majora's Mask the best recycled assets sequel?
>>
>>333034789
Because they had a Nintendo 64 instead of a good console and that was a good game on that console.
>>
Zelda is a franchise that attracts retards
>>
>>333035053
Super Mario Galaxy 2
>>
Because it's fun. The same reason most people like games.
>>
It actually had good characters due to the fact you were just seeing 3 days of their life play out over and over, so they didn't need to be written out or forgotten when you're done with them.

They're still there, somewhere, continuing with their day.

It felt alive.
>>
MM>OOT
>>
>>333034789

Why do people like any Zelda game?
>>
>>333035431
This, I felt like a time-god engaging with a person one day and vanishing from their life the next day.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.