[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Granblue Fantasy English language option confirmed for April
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: maggy.png (4 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
maggy.png
4 MB, 1920x1200
>Granblue Fantasy English language option confirmed for April 11th

You have no excuse now.
>>
>mobile shit
>>
>mobile game

Pure cancer.
>>
>>333031414
>>333031423
What's wrong with them? Gacha jew tactics I can understand though.
>>
>>333031272
Throw your phone into a shallow river and dive in after it, mobilefag.
>>
>>333031272
>game designed specifically to target the addiction-prone minority of society and make them spend thousands of dollars via specially-crafted addiction mechanisms
>wrapped up in a pretty shell with a little bow on top just so they have another excuse for why what they're doing somehow isn't monstrous

nah thanks op but you're basically just a gigantic faggot
>>
>>333031496
Games don't belong on mobile phones. Only consoles, handhelds and PC.
>>
>>333031496

A lot of people hate mobile games. Usually NEETs who have no reason to ever be away from a console.

I like to have a mobile game on the go to play on break at work, since I wouldn't really want to keep my Vita or 3DS in my drawer where some cleaner could pilfer it.

Also, I haven't spent a fucking penny on these things, and I still progress just fine.
>>
>>333031581
Isn't that kinda like F2P "MMO"?
>>
>>333031272
Been playing it already a bit. Have two SSR characters, Jeanne and Silva. Kinda feel like putting it on hold until english option.
>>
>>333031862
Jeanne is good at all points in the game pretty much, and you can use her off element, you got a pretty good start. Silva is top tier water too.
>>
>>333031802
Yes. But they've stripped away the worthless MMO aspect and thrown in a bunch of mobile aspects, which are more suited to being addiction mechanisms. Also ends up saving them a fortune in development costs.
>>
oppai
>>
>>333031708
That sounds reasonable. Phones are a lot more inconspicuous as well. I never pay for games like these so I'm all good.
>>
>>333031496
I just don't like handhelds period. The screen is too small and the thing is awkward to hold and when I leave the house I do it to enjoy the outdoors, not to do the same thing I could do at home with much more appropriate equipment.
>>
>>333031941
Yeah, they both do really nicely. Jeanne has nice buffing and Silva does massive damage with her double damage super attack. I'm only level 20 right now and was trying to rank to Dark Fencer or whatever it was, because people keep saying its amazing class.
>>
Hey, I have a few hours to spare. Let me play my mobile game!

>1 hour later

You have expended all your stamina, please purchase more Stamina with JewGems to continue playing!

Yea, mobile games are so great! Every time someone says something positive about them it's "oh they're so great for 10 minutes while I'm on break from manning the cash register."
>>
>>333031604
>Mobile
>Handheld
ayyyyy
>>
>>333032218
Have you played the game? You're thrown stamina pots so much its a bit unfair.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYtfHLIM5g

looks terrible
>>
>>333032218
At the beginning you level up constantly and get your stamina full with it. Not to mention all those free stamina pots.
>>
>>333032329
>First tutorial section of the game
>At garbage graphics settings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-YxlB2aF_g
>>
>>333032306
That's how it always starts. Early-game stamina replenishes easily so you get invested in your progress. You will have sunk a significant amount of time in the game by the time stamina consumption exceeds regeneration.
>>
>>333032660

Actually that's not the case in GBF, the only slump is between rank 20-30 where you can't access Co-op yet to make cash and get drops, but the initial easy levels have passed. Even then it takes a few days tops to break through, even if you don't know what you're doing.

After that you basically shit potions, through the moon system and getting drops from coop. If I had the time or inclination I could sit playing the game non-stop every day, all day. I guess the devs figured that having people play more and keeping them engaged in fun content and difficult fights is more profitable than the PAD model of not letting people play as much as they want.
>>
>>333032660
From what I've seen, that applies even after you've played for a while. Plus, once you've run out of stamina, you can join co-op rooms and not spend stamina since you're not hosting. So there won't be a point where you literally can not play.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.