[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is she, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Mystery woman.jpg (160 KB, 951x713) Image search: [Google]
Mystery woman.jpg
160 KB, 951x713
Who is she, /v/?
>>
>>333024571
Random NPC girl you pick up to gangbang during road trip
>>
>>333025016
She only watches, so that the guys can pretend it was not gay.
>>
>>333025179
given the theme of the game I would believe this
>>
>>333024571
The soul of the car given human form
>>
She's the female self-insert character to watch the fujoshi action
>>
>>333025231
The themes where they all hit on women and Noctis is getting married to Luna?
>>
>>333024571
why is everyone wearing black
even the car is black
>>
>>333025346

Because black is classy or some shit like that.
>>
>>333025346
To match their souls.
>>
>>333025346

In their kingdom black is the color of royalty.
>>
>>333024571
you need a cum bucket for long load trip with too many guys and you sure dont want missdirected brockback mountain
>>
Probably one of those guest party members.
>>
I don't know, but can you imagine how bad it must smell in that car with the top down? All those sweaty fucks wearing black leather in the desert, crammed into a small sports car.
>>
File: XV new girl.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
XV new girl.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>333024571
It's clearly Yuffie.
>>
>>333028076

haha
>>
File: Luna.gif (412 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
Luna.gif
412 KB, 350x197
>>333024571
It's Luna after some character development.
>>
Lin Lee at a (more?) fuckable age
>>
>There's a woman now
DROPPED
DROPPED
THIS ISN'T MY BROFEST
FUCKING SJWS WIN AGAIN
>>
>>333030835
Go to bed, sarkesian.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.